Discussion Living in the west

• Thread starter SkinjobCatastrophe
  • Start date
SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
For a lot of neets, they live in the west where that lifestyle is possible although maybe not exactly looked at positively. For those of you who are neets, or even for those of you who work/go to school in the west, do you think that you would be hppier if you could live in a country less developed, where you would be forced to work, with a different culture than the west?

It seems that for most neets the west has a culture that at once beats them down, with social rejection and ostracism, shitty jobs, etc., then at the same time fuels this by giving them online retreats like video games, forums, and allowing them to live out their life on the internet. It seems that many of these people would ultimately be happier and better off in a village in china or tanzania, where there would at least be a sense of community for them and no outlet to rot and sit inside all day.

thoughts? If you could would you trade places with someone from a less developed area where there is a helpful, connected community?

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I definitely would want to live a village life.
quote-as-a-woman-who-grew-up-in-a-village-in-india-i-ve-spent-my-whole-life-fighting-tradition-arundhati-roy-118-7-0736.jpg

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
no life would be harder in a less developed country for me, and there you have to work to survive, at least here I avoid that for now

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
For a lot of neets, they live in the west where that lifestyle is possible although maybe not exactly looked at positively. For those of you who are neets, or even for those of you who work/go to school in the west, do you think that you would be hppier if you could live in a country less developed, where you would be forced to work, with a different culture than the west?

It seems that for most neets the west has a culture that at once beats them down, with social rejection and ostracism, shitty jobs, etc., then at the same time fuels this by giving them online retreats like video games, forums, and allowing them to live out their life on the internet. It seems that many of these people would ultimately be happier and better off in a village in china or tanzania, where there would at least be a sense of community for them and no outlet to rot and sit inside all day.

thoughts? If you could would you trade places with someone from a less developed area where there is a helpful, connected community?
Id be bullied even more in the third world

Activity
So far there's no one here