Success Link is aryan.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Hylians like Link and Zelda are white, have blonde hair, blue eyes. And they follow the Hylian religion which believes in 3 goddesses like Din, Nayru, and Farore. And it seems awfully similar to Ancient European Paganism and many of the Nazis were Pagan

Based Nintendo. They still think highly of their axis allies.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
It's an anime thing. Characters often look and sound the same so they started color-coding personalities. Link originally had brown eyes and hair but they changed the art style to anime on ocarina of time. Blonde hair is a code for the adventurer... I don't remember what eye colors meant, something about morality I guess.
View attachment 12664View attachment 12665
BS, blonde hair are feminine, also he doesnt fit the "hero" stereotype ; he is short, narrow framed and sounds low T when he does his attacks. Very sexually ambiguous too.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
4EABAFF6 CD12 4389 9203 F10C291A62B8

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

BS, blonde hair are feminine, also he doesnt fit the "hero" stereotype ; he is short, narrow framed and sounds low T when he does his attacks. Very sexually ambiguous too.
Skyward sword and breath of the wild have a new director.

Original idea was to make link sound goofy so he would have some personality since n64 didn't have space for audio.
It worked but the modern link is gay.

Hero of time sounds goofy as fuck.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Skyward sword and breath of the wild have a new director.

Original idea was to make link sound goofy so he would have some personality since n64 didn't have space for audio.
It worked but the modern link is gay.

Hero of time sounds goofy as fuck.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
realistic. At 1m and 22cm thats how you should sound.
Japan often makes their main characters into weakling looking so common Japanese teen would relate.
But I get that these day it's all about western market so I have to idea what they were going for. Link over all had more female voice actors in the past... But this is also common, even goku from dbz is voiced by a woman.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Japan often makes their main characters into weakling looking so common Japanese teen would relate.
But I get that these day it's all about western market so I have to idea what they were going for. Link over all had more female voice actors in the past... But this is also common, even goku from dbz is voiced by a woman.
all the leaders and heros in legends are tall and sound deep. I dont care what nippons think is ideal

Activity
So far there's no one here