NSFW Light Teasing Femdom Captions for True Beta Neets. Viewer discretion is advised.

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Summer Night Breezes
Dec 5, 2020
Enjoy, I made them myself. There are communities who make captions like these too, you can find a lot of them.
HOLY crap they are HOT. I did a good job I think. This is what I want my life to look like.

Tbh, if any of these scenarios happen to YOU, even though you might be called a ''soyboy'' or ''cuck' you're better off than MOST if not ALL soyboys. If you are a soyboy, you are lucky if a woman GLANCES at you. If a woman beats you at anything physical related (sports, fighting, arm-wrestling, etc.), just remember a soyboy would have to pay for a woman to do it to him.

How I want my wife to talk to me

I want all of my gym experiences to be like this

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I thought you were cool rip

Parrtlord

Parrtlord

Summer Night Breezes
Dec 5, 2020
Alot of gym women are pretty tough ngl

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
over for your weak ass.
Alot of gym women are pretty tough ngl
cope. They are actually not strong. They are usually below average-average male strength and considering the average male these days is a skinnyfat abused dog. It becomes less impressive.
Not even joking, I have seen countless examples of men who are DYEL destroy some gymnast woman in a fight.
I remember this video of a manlet ethnic beating up a military woman in a boxing match in the military.
Of course some 5'10 160lbs athletic stacy would beat up a 5'4 framecel ricecel but most men are not like that.

You are probably a framecel twink who developed a fetish of women dominating him.
Brutally over.

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

NEET
Dec 31, 2020
Enjoy, I made them myself. There are communities who make captions like these too, you can find a lot of them.
HOLY crap they are HOT. I did a good job I think. This is what I want my life to look like.

Tbh, if any of these scenarios happen to YOU, even though you might be called a ''soyboy'' or ''cuck' you're better off than MOST if not ALL soyboys. If you are a soyboy, you are lucky if a woman GLANCES at you. If a woman beats you at anything physical related (sports, fighting, arm-wrestling, etc.), just remember a soyboy would have to pay for a woman to do it to him.

How I want my wife to talk to me
View attachment 9438

I want all of my gym experiences to be like this
View attachment 9437
Hey HeavenlyLotus, Discord tag is #0476 pls rrespond

Activity
So far there's no one here