Comfy Life's been fucking my fucked head real good lately

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Balding: Hats, shower drain, and pillow have my hair.

Energy: I have to perform miracles to get up. Without caffeine, I'm a goner.

Grocery store: I fucked up and went to the grocery store during daylight. I don't wear a mask and I was the only one so of course, some entitled whore took a video of me. Guess I'll be shamed at some Facebook page.

Self-awareness: I know what makes my life lacking but I have just stopped caring. I type here because I'm on autopilot. I Mindlessly distract myself from the boring bullshit that is reality.

Dead people: It's so fucking hilarious to get dead people you miss in your dream, I know I wish I'd said or did something different when they were alive. Everybody thinks that way, you are not a clever brain.

Me: I think suicide is a sort of shortcut a cheat code. One terrifying moment in exchange for eternal bliss. Now that's a bargain.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Start using Minoxodil and Finasteride, and take vitamins and protein, for hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Normies, Women, jump on any Current trend like the good cattle they are, They Bash and make fun of NEETS/Incels, wear masks and get mad at who ever doesn't, Be apart of the LBGTQIDAMJZFNOPX agenda, use social media, Etc, they are basically NPCs

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Normies, Women, jump on any Current trend like the good cattle they are, They Bash and make fun of NEETS/Incels, wear masks and get mad at who ever doesn't, Be apart of the LBGTQIDAMJZFNOPX agenda, use social media, Etc, they are basically NPCs
That whore just kept filming while knowing she's surrounded by laws and simps protecting her. Once you are on a foids video, you're done. Can't even ask her to stop or you are charged with rape and abuse. Chad fucked her ass and didn't say the magic words, now she had to take her revenge on me "because all men."

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
For the video, I believe in theory you can sue her ass if she uploads it without your consent. Normally film makers need every individual to sign a model release form.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Are there any side effects if used before the hair loss starts?
Nope. FInasteride just restricts the chemical that shrinks hair follicles. Also, you actually won't start noticing hair loss (if you haven't been trracking anything) until around half of your hair is gone. Minoxodil increases your hair growth rate. I have a full head of hair that looks amazing but I know the reality so I'm taking Fin so I don't go bald.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
For the video, I believe in theory you can sue her ass if she uploads it without your consent. Normally film makers need every individual to sign a model release form.
In my country, filming in a public area is allowed. Prosecuting her would be another time-consuming stress. She is probably not the only one. There are tons of exposing videos on people not wearing masks. I'll be just another one.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Life is shit. It's all about coping to the next day for me, I don't have a future nor do I care about a future. It's technically impossible for me to ever become homeless so I just live to cope and enjoy my life as much as I can for as long as I'm alive

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
My pillow has so much hair on it it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here