Life is broken

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Just like a shitty game with broken mechanics. In the past (early release) it feels like there was a point to actually hussling and trying to make things happen playing the game but now everything is overdone, you can't get into anything without facing cut-throat competition and essentially being forced to rely on luck because all the other players know all the little bugs to exploit and there's tons of hackers. The developers dropped this piece of shit full of flaws and abandoned it instead of giving it support after release, fixing the bugs and nerfing it properly, in comparison even neets.me unexisting mods and admins seem more useful.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Just like a shitty game with broken mechanics. In the past (early release) it feels like there was a point to actually hussling and trying to make things happen playing the game but now everything is overdone, you can't get into anything without facing cut-throat competition and essentially being forced to rely on luck because all the other players know all the little bugs to exploit and there's tons of hackers. The developers dropped this piece of shit full of flaws and abandoned it instead of giving it support after release, fixing the bugs and nerfing it properly, in comparison even neets.me unexisting mods and admins seem more useful.

As an older Neet, I can attest to your claim that things were easier in the past. Everything was much cheaper, jobs paid a rate at which you could live a good life. I understand that you are trying right now, much like many young bucks, but it will be futile, as you have already seen.

I cannot give you any more tips as I may be at the end of my rope soon, but at least I can respect your truthfulness on the situation at hand these days.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
As an older Neet, I can attest to your claim that things were easier in the past. Everything was much cheaper, jobs paid a rate at which you could live a good life. I understand that you are trying right now, much like many young bucks, but it will be futile, as you have already seen.

I cannot give you any more tips as I may be at the end of my rope soon, but at least I can respect your truthfulness on the situation at hand these days.
In today's age it feels like it literally makes more sense to do nothing just sit on your ass and rot. It's either that or get taken advantage of at every turn by a society that doesn't care about you for a sliver of hope to someday get a very small edge over your peers be it financially or socially.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
In today's age it feels like it literally makes more sense to do nothing just sit on your ass and rot. It's either that or get taken advantage of at every turn by a society that doesn't care about you for a sliver of hope to someday get a very small edge over your peers be it financially or socially.

Most people work longer hours for less pay and still think the system is the same as it was. Nah, everything is crumbling down, most will not see it because they are too preoccupied with buying the latest tech/car/house. These are the same fools who have ruined everything by bowing down to their masters. We are nothing more than slaves now, working hard at some slave job will get you no where.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Most people work longer hours for less pay and still think the system is the same as it was. Nah, everything is crumbling down, most will not see it because they are too preoccupied with buying the latest tech/car/house. These are the same fools who have ruined everything by bowing down to their masters. We are nothing more than slaves now, working hard at some slave job will get you no where.
Nothing really gets anyone no where except a roll of the dice nowadays but then you have these same people acting like it's all fair and they deserve it, of course they wouldn't admit they were simply privileged. They'll keep preaching it's hard work and dedication and normies will listen because they desperately want to believe it. The truth is everywhere you look it's all degenerate behavior, everybody is doing it. I don't think there is going to be a collapse any time soon though but nothing means anything anymore and a significant portion of this generation simply doesn't stand a chance to make it, me first.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Galactic Federation

Activity
So far there's no one here