Comfy Let's talk about the new season of Dexter

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I think it's pretty well done so far, except for little bits of propaganda here and there. What are your thoughts?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
no you only watch kids shows
No I watch some adult shows like Vikings and sitcoms. I actually saw Game of Thrones being filmed once 6 years ago but I never watched that show. I do have the season 1 on Blu Ray but I have no interest in watching it and I can't sell it as it is worthless.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I think it's pretty well done so far, except for little bits of propaganda here and there. What are your thoughts?
Popular western films and TV shows have too much propaganda. Feminism, interracial relationships and typical leftist shit. I haven't watched a Western show in a long time. One of the best things about anime is that there's practically no propaganda and there's practically no moralfagging going on. It's hard to watch a Western show without intense moralfagging, I hate it, won't put up with it for one sec :feelsugh:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Popular western films and TV shows have too much propaganda. Feminism, interracial relationships and typical leftist shit. I haven't watched a Western show in a long time. One of the best things about anime is that there's practically no propaganda and there's practically no moralfagging going on. It's hard to watch a Western show without intense moralfagging, I hate it, won't put up with it for
Anime has it's down sides too. For one thing there's a taboo behind watching it. There are maybe 10 anime which are considered normie tier to watch. If you told people you watched an anime like K-On, they would definitely think something is wrong you. I decided to test the waters once by telling my friends I watch anime, of course I got mocked for it. Besides that you can't really relax while watching anime, considering it's in Japanese. Take your eyes off the screen for a few seconds, and you are risking missing important pieces of dialouge. Don't even think about eating a meal while watching anime. That's why I like to watch western shows sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here