Comfy Let’s play a game (everyone GTFIH)

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
This game is called “Am I a homosexual?” The objective is simple, below you will be presented with 6 images. One of these is a picture of a woman, the others are men. If you can successfully guess which one is a real woman, you are not a faggot.

If you click this thread and refuse to participate, it means your insecure about your heterosexuality and are a gay nigger. I’ll be monitoring this thread closely, no cheating!

Are you ready?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
4 seems to be correct answer but it seems too obvious.
Well atleast I won't be only one who guesses wrong.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Lets put it this way. If its not 4 then we really cant be sure about foid anymore. I mean wtf?
If you really want to go against the grain maybe 3 but I just dont see it. So its 4 for me too.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Lets put it this way. If its not 4 then we really cant be sure about foid anymore. I mean wtf?
If you really want to go against the grain maybe 3 but I just dont see it. So its 4 for me too.
Can't believe I am actually f5ing this tranny thread waiting for @WeebHunter3000 to expose us all as faggots
it has to be hair or else its really over

Last edited:
DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
would be pretty funny if it was the mutt in 1 or 2

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
@LetsGetOut I’d love to hear your guess.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
...how do you even have all those pictures ready to go? :feelsmmm: Thanks for your contribution to this forum and all but clean your browser history bro.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Was in process of writing this reply lol. Hard to recommend something if I don't know what genres you prefer
Basically anything not-shounen. I'm not too fond of the usual cute girls do cute things slice of life though

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Basically anything not-shounen. I'm not too fond of the usual cute girls do cute things slice of life though
Monogatari series are giga comfy for me but for some reason its boring/hard to watch for many people.
Certain scietific Railgun is very comfy but quite long 3seasons of 24 ep each and you kinda need to watch Index too which is just as long.

Minami-ke is quite funny and comfy, no overarching story just funny shit about 3 sisters living together.
K-on is comfy, but might have seen it.
So ra no wo to is good too, cute girls that have to rot in garrison "defending" border. Might be biased since WW1 aesthetics is my weakness.
Many more ...

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Monogatari series are giga comfy for me but for some reason its boring/hard to watch for many people.
Certain scietific Railgun is very comfy but quite long 3seasons of 24 ep each and you kinda need to watch Index too which is just as long.

Minami-ke is quite funny and comfy, no overarching story just funny shit about 3 sisters living together.
K-on is comfy, but might have seen it.
So ra no wo to is good too, cute girls that have to rot in garrison "defending" border. Might be biased since WW1 aesthetics is my weakness.
Many more ...
I'll check out So ra no wo to, seems pretty cool. Might check out index after. thanks :yay:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
4 seems to be correct answer but it seems too obvious.
Well atleast I won't be only one who guesses wrong.
View attachment 23771
they have the smallest shoulders and a pussy

Congratulations! You four are officially not gay!

Proof:

Sadly, @DreamSequence , @CelticTruecel , @IGiveUp , @gigacel123 , and @NeverEndingWinter , it seems you all have a natural affinity for cock. Don't worry, I won't think any less of you, and neither will these guys:

Hopefully you all had as much fun as I did.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here