LOL Let's all redact and post our CV's

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Delete everything except Work Experience. (We don't want our personal information Online) Rename your now cut down CV to something that won't give your real name away. Turn this Word Document into a PDF. Then let's have a jolly good laugh. HA ha Ha hA.

Edit:- Oh no, it's not letting me attach my CV... Sad face. Oh, just had to rename it.

Attachments

• ZEPHYR.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
owly

owly

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
yeap. would have gotten the job had I been chad

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
yeap. would have gotten the job had I been chad
You need to be a Doctor if you want that in your Job description. :D

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020

Asking for our CVs?

Very suspect. Might want to ask for IncelTear CVs instead. I'm sure they have tons of experience in catfishing little boys.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Name: chad
Education: din go scool
Experience: fucing
About: lov spor an drining

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020

Asking for our CVs?

Very suspect. Might want to ask for IncelTear CVs instead. I'm sure they have tons of experience in catfishing little boys
I showed you mine first though. I'm just trying to have some fun. A problem shared is a problem halved.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Nothing to write beside my diploma, the languages i speak and some skills i have, i worked before but it was undeclared.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Dec 12, 2020
Basically, I haven't worked for 10 Years.

B

Bust a nut guy

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
This was my seek profile for around 8 months. Under my job plan I was required to apply for a set number of jobs each month, but it took like 3 minutes to complete my monthly job application quota. Even then, I was applying for jobs I was not qualified for, or had no chance of getting. What is funny is that someone actually looked at my job profile and reported it to seek, as my seek account was deleted suddenly.
Photo

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Delete everything except Work Experience. (We don't want our personal information Online) Rename your now cut down CV to something that won't give your real name away. Turn this Word Document into a PDF. Then let's have a jolly good laugh. HA ha Ha hA.

Edit:- Oh no, it's not letting me attach my CV... Sad face. Oh, just had to rename it.
"I did not find enough people to part with their money"
"My unfamiliarity got me fired"

Are you retarded son?

The way you worded the first one just doesn't look right

And also why are you mentioning that you got fired with a flimsy excuse?.. just don't mention it in the first place

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here