Least trustworthy users

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
@Neetgod
He pmed me a while back asking me questions which kind of seemed glow niggery but he said he just wanted to talk because he thinks I'm a great user so I thought whatever. He promised he would keep things to himself now this wigger can't keep me out of his posts every few days he makes a post talking about how I'm a chad volcel and I mog everyone on this forum for being a wageslave which is false not to mention retarded logic. I never wanted to front on anyone here I'm in no position to do that but he keeps spreading bullshit lies making other users feel jealous and resentful of a miserable subhuman like me jfl. Meanwhile he himself keeps bragging that he was a chadlite most of his life and he lives off neetbux, the irony. Plus he came out as a cuckold how am I supposed to ever trust this wigger now.

@TuxedoMask
I still can't get over the fact he was @WeebHunter3000 all along this nigga fooled me he even used his other account to convince me that tuxedomask is an alt of brackets and I believed him I have trust issues now how will I ever recover.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
G
@Neetgod
He pmed me a while back asking me questions which kind of seemed glow niggery but he said he just wanted to talk because he thinks I'm a great user so I thought whatever. He promised he would keep things to himself now this wigger can't keep me out of his posts every few days he makes a post talking about how I'm a chad volcel and I mog everyone on this forum for being a wageslave which is false not to mention retarded logic. I never wanted to front on anyone here I'm in no position to do that but he keeps spreading bullshit lies making other users feel jealous and resentful of a miserable subhuman like me jfl. Meanwhile he himself keeps bragging that he was a chadlite most of his life and he lives off neetbux, the irony. Plus he came out as a cuckold how am I supposed to ever trust this wigger now.

@TuxedoMask
I still can't get over the fact he was @WeebHunter3000 all along this nigga fooled me he even used his other account to convince me that tuxedomask is an alt of brackets and I believed him I have trust issues now how will I ever recover.
Gfys volcel I was trying to boost your confidence you weirdo and I'm far from a cuck hold you dumb fuck it's called humor

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Wtf is this shit I thought we were cool now your coming at me go fuck your pedo doll you pedo I've never come for you If i did you would be dead
@Neetgod

@TuxedoMask

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Who have I shit on so calling you a chad lite is shitting on you dam your weirder then I thought
@Neetgod is pussy ass nigga who keeps shitting on others but screams and shits himself the moment someone puts heat on him.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
S
This is exactly what I was talking about
@Neetgod

@TuxedoMask
Fuck you I've been nothing but nice too you so I called you out for being a code monkey oh the humanity try living in poverty you weirdo

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For
@Neetgod

@TuxedoMask
The record I've never bragged about being a chad lite I believe you asked me my background what do you want me to lie too make you happy sorry for being honest but I've never brought any of that up ever except maybe fucking a prostitute but that doesn't count any one can do that

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It
@Neetgod

@TuxedoMask

So I said your a code monkey big fucking deal and I was joking you weirdo aleast some one knows you exist and gives you attention. I even would check in with you cause you were struggling but did u ever repay the favor no cause your selfish and only think of yourself.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Estella

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
This post is mostly a joke don't take it so seriously @Neetgod tbh I don't really care that much what you said about me and I don't have anything against you I just made this post to get a reactions because I'm bored bro although I didn't say anything completely false I didn't post this out of hate it's just for laughs

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Neetgod by far, nigger said he'd cuck all of us in a heartbeat :feelslol: he's the type of man that'd fuck your bitch and take her out to KFC for a date after :feelsugh:
he is lying maybe he has been a little sensitive lately because of being a fat lonely oldcel wigger takes a toll on him but @Neetgod one of the realest niggas i met on this forum no cap my nigga

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
he is lying maybe he has been a little sensitive lately because of being a fat lonely oldcel wigger takes a toll on him but @Neetgod one of the realest niggas i met on this forum no cap my nigga
He is a real nigga indeed, but he shouldn't take shit so personally.

Last edited:
T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
The best moment on this forum was Neetgod constantly degrading me until I revealed my true identity in which he became completely radio silent afterwards.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
in class i started celtictruecelmaxxing now i take pictures of women in secret everywhere i go
I don't think you did take that photo as that is a Russian textbook not a Dutch one.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i let him cuck me all the time he took my snowbunny he already fucked your 400lb sister too nigga keep crying for that slayer
View attachment 28741
Dear god I would wifey that bitch so fast bro she looks similar to my pawg booty cousin.:feelsuhuh:

One time my uncle caught me checking her ass out it was aquird but fuck bro my cousin is so bad 😈

Activity
So far there's no one here