learning shit online

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
tbh online learning is pretty retarded. The gap between people who went to like an actual institution and then someone who took courses online or watched a few tutorials is too noticeable.

Coding is the only real exception. You can legit learn that by yourself reading online books or watching videos. Everything else and you will just have serious gaps of knowledge and a surface level of understanding. Which is fine. No one has to learn everything.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Learning to code is difficult though, I tried it before and there's just too many fucking shit like strings to remember
Why did every nigga attempt learning coding at some point? Lol.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
if i didnt wagecuck, i would learn shit online all the time.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I feel like online learning is superior, the only thing you're missing out on is structured learning. But you're able to go at your own pace and using SRS programs like Anki, you can go much faster then the traditional student. Why is coding the only exception? You don't watch one video on programming and become an expert, you find a gap in your knowledge and you search for one to fill that gap. There's always a book, an article, a video that will fill that gap of knowledge for you for virtually any subject you can think of.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
tbh online learning is pretty retarded. The gap between people who went to like an actual institution and then someone who took courses online or watched a few tutorials is too noticeable.

Coding is the only real exception. You can legit learn that by yourself reading online books or watching videos. Everything else and you will just have serious gaps of knowledge and a surface level of understanding. Which is fine. No one has to learn everything.
No, you’re wrong. If you really wanted to learn, you can use the internet and shit on people. Most people are just too lazy and don’t have the discipline.

Activity
So far there's no one here