Last words

M

Moo

NEET
Dec 27, 2021
Greetings from Russia. The gloomy days we are facing here. The old world has already fallen, and the new is only on its way.

32 years ago radio station "Echo of Moscow" started its first broadcasting. Rest In Peace Echo. It wasn't really independent radio station, but at least it wasn't a pro-regime brainwashing machine. Today police visited TV Rain's studio to shut it down, but it was empty at that moment. The staff has fled the country.

Facebook, Meduza, BBC, DW, Google Play, AppStore and others have been banned just few minutes ago. GlobalCheck (non-profit organisation that monitors the net availability in Russia) is under a huge DDoS attack from government. It's a matter of time we will get a Youtube blocked.

2ch.hk anon board probably will be closed not to help FSB send people to jail. Fuck, we have got a new law that made it possible to get 15 years of prison just saying that war is a war. And more repressions are coming.

You know what is Putin's "denazification" thing? It's going to be a politicide. The government want to return capital punishment. I believe to kill Zelenskyy. Other people would be sent to jail or "disappear".

Today situation in Ukraine is much worse in terms of violence. But they fight for their nation and freedom. They at least have hope, but we, russians, do not. Yes anti-war protests exist and so, but I have very pessimistic feelings, I believe that all these protests won't change much and we already lost this war. Really, I just don't understand it. Most of the people here just don't give a total fuck, some are scared of their lives, and some are brainwashed Zомби.

Hot and scary news guys:
Russian rocket just got into the largest nuclear power plant in Europe and the fire started 😕

I wish it was just a bad dream...

Last edited:
p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
Dnrd putin mogs

247.png

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Tbh, it's all when and good to fantasize about deadly international cosequences but let's be honest, nothing ever happens. Just another poor country getting smoked paired with western virtue signalling. As I said, nothing ever happens

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Tbh, it's all when and good to fantasize about deadly international cosequences but let's be honest, nothing ever happens. Just another poor country getting smoked paired with western virtue signalling. As I said, nothing ever happens
ngl i dont know if i would be this tough if it actually happened but a doomsday scenario would be one of the best things that could happen, atleast for me. i will just neet or wageslave for the rest of my life living a boring normie lifestyle. seeing people panic and the end of the world would be worth the rest of a shit life. imo

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
ngl i dont know if i would be this tough if it actually happened but a doomsday scenario would be one of the best things that could happen, atleast for me. i will just neet or wageslave for the rest of my life living a boring normie lifestyle. seeing people panic and the end of the world would be worth the rest of a shit life. imo
Well, a large scale nuclear war has no survival option. Even the people who survive it initially will die from starvation within a year or 2. It's prolly better to just die in an attack

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Well, a large scale nuclear war has no survival option. Even the people who survive it initially will die from starvation within a year or 2. It's prolly better to just die in an attack
i live in a rural town in norway, i doubt my city would get bombed. and its nowhere close to a large city to die from the blast. would just be kino AF walking around an empty city, or witnessing people panicing for their life, or looting, raping, murdering or whatever wish they have before they die. if given an option i would rot in a bunker for a couple of years until i could roam around the wasteland without immediately feeling ill.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
i live in a rural town in norway, i doubt my city would get bombed. and its nowhere close to a large city to die from the blast. would just be kino AF walking around an empty city, or witnessing people panicing for their life, or looting, raping, murdering or whatever wish they have before they die. if given an option i would rot in a bunker for a couple of years until i could roam around the wasteland without immediately feeling ill.
Northern hemisphere would be so fucked its not even funny. I rather die in the initial explosions than experience the fallout. Dying from radiation poisoning isn't fun.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Northern hemisphere would be so fucked its not even funny. I rather die in the initial explosions than experience the fallout. Dying from radiation poisoning isn't fun.
radiation is a meme, people are living in hiroshima and that other place that was nuked. i would just go into the local bunker for a couple of years and then leave to roam the wasteland, killing mutants and shiet. u mirin? meanwhile slavs on the countryside are being turned into ghouls as we speak.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
radiation is a meme, people are living in hiroshima and that other place that was nuked. i would just go into the local bunker for a couple of years and then leave to roam the wasteland, killing mutants and shiet. u mirin? meanwhile slavs on the countryside are being turned into ghouls as we speak.
I don't think that they will be dropping 15 and 20 Kiloton bombs this time.

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Greetings from Russia. The gloomy days we are facing here. The old world has already fallen, and the new is only on its way.

32 years ago radio station "Echo of Moscow" started its first broadcasting. Rest In Peace Echo. It wasn't really independent radio station, but at least it wasn't a pro-regime brainwashing machine. Today police visited TV Rain's studio to shut it down, but it was empty at that moment. The staff has fled the country.

Facebook, Meduza, BBC, DW, Google Play, AppStore and others have been banned just few minutes ago. GlobalCheck (non-profit organisation that monitors the net availability in Russia) is under a huge DDoS attack from government. It's a matter of time we will get a Youtube blocked.

2ch.hk anon board probably will be closed not to help FSB send people to jail. Fuck, we have got a new law that made it possible to get 15 years of prison just saying that war is a war. And more repressions are coming.

You know what is Putin's "denazification" thing? It's going to be a politicide. The government want to return capital punishment. I believe to kill Zelenskyy. Other people would be sent to jail or "disappear".

Today situation in Ukraine is much worse in terms of violence. But they fight for their nation and freedom. They at least have hope, but we, russians, do not. Yes anti-war protests exist and so, but I have very pessimistic feelings, I believe that all these protests won't change much and we already lost this war. Really, I just don't understand it. Most of the people here just don't give a total fuck, some are scared of their lives, and some are brainwashed Zомби.

Hot and scary news guys:
Russian rocket just got into the largest nuclear power plant in Europe and the fire started 😕

I wish it was just a bad dream...
That's sad shit indeed. The whole Western world seems to be rooting for Ukraine. I'm not against that. But very few have noticed what's happening in Russia.

Lots of Russians are fleeing their country too. The country is becoming more Chinese or Communistic. The free press is dead. The economy is dead. Many Russians are scared.

And they will get hate from uninformed Westerners. Lots of people don't understand that Putin is the man to blame for this and not all Russians. The average Russian has nothing to gain from the invasion. I feel bad for y'all. Good luck :feelspat:

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
That's sad shit indeed. The whole Western world seems to be rooting for Ukraine. I'm not against that. But very few have noticed what's happening in Russia.

Lots of Russians are fleeing their country too. The country is becoming more Chinese or Communistic. The free press is dead. The economy is dead. Many Russians are scared.

And they will get hate from uninformed Westerners. Lots of people don't understand that Putin is the man to blame for this and not all Russians. The average Russian has nothing to gain from the invasion. I feel bad for y'all. Good luck :feelspat:
i gave russians rent

Activity
So far there's no one here