Lain vs atila

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lain stats
White, 6'3, 8 in looks, True neetcel, incel, lives with parents, 1k a month, chink cartoons, scam maxed:feelsahhh:

Atila stats

Black, 6'2, 8 in looks, get Tinder matches, has a gf, 1k a month, lives in a asylum, scam maxed, chink cartoons:soy:

Hmm let's see what difference do they have mm let's see one has a gf and the other one doesn't get jack shit. Hmm I wonder why could it be cause @Atila is black. No couldn't be right I'm just a crazy cuckold. Just be white bro. more examples:feelsahhh:

@Saito

Black 5'2, lives with parents, wage cuck, but guess what has a gf, met his gf on fucking Tinder:feelsahhh:

@NeverEndingWinter

5'4 asian, lives with parents, wage cuck, has no gf, no Tinder matches what so ever:feelsahhh:

Fallingtruecel

Black, don't know much about him, poor, has a gf

@Looksmax Refugee II

6'2, 5 in face, study maxing, incel

Interesting how the only people here with a gf all have one thing in common there fucking Black you fucking retarded idiots. :feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Just watch atila will play the victim. He has a shit jaw line, no car no money when I was a chad lite with the Sam stats I could not get any Tinder matches but Yes he has a gf but no this is all just one big fairy-tale I'm making up guys and yes atila your fucking Black as shit not white I seen you shit jaw line. Your argument is utter garbage don't fucking come me with you retarded nigger attitude of oh we have it so hard bull shit. :feelsahhh:

The pattern is indisputable you fucking retarded fagets and yes I'm white so I know how it works, thug maxing works and is very real:feelsahhh:

Now you fagets are going to say oh your just cherry picking bro well gfys your in denial :feelsahhh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
In what world im a black?
55F76FA6 241C 4E38 B4D1 BE11A3834508

wolfie

wolfie

bachelors in stem but still a retard
Jan 3, 2022
tru dat!!
you cant be black and incel... look at @VoDkA
hes a black blob of lard, and a manlet too... but he's had girlfriends before
just be black is real
one of my best friends is mixed black and he's had at least 4 gfs... all of them were atrocious abominable lardbeasts, but at least nigga was laying pipe

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
tru dat!!
just be black is real
one of my best friends is mixed black and he's had at least 4 gfs... all of them were atrocious abominable lardbeasts, but at least nigga was laying pipe
Finally some one with half a brain I live in a building full of incels except all the black men have a gf:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
tru dat!!
just be black is real
Is @VoDkA a negro? There all slayers notice how @Atila omitted his black cousin also has a gf. Jfl atila is poor as dirt lives in a mental ward and still out slays a pretty boy, tall gigga chad like @Lain just be white bro:soy:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
tru dat!!
just be black is real
Depends on where you live but mostly agree.
In California you could look like Beetlejuice and random girls would have sex with you in changing rooms of clothing stores or smth.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
tru dat!!
just be black is real
I haven't had any girlfriends really. LDR doesn't count. One wasn't my gf and the other one broke up with me and talked on snap about how she was single all the time.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Your argument that only blacks here have gfs falls flat.
:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:No that's a general statement there is definitely a pattern :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh: there are only three negros here every one has a gf so out of all the white guys here One faget has a cuckold pet situation :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I haven't had any girlfriends really. LDR doesn't count. One wasn't my gf and the other one broke up with me and talked on snap about how she was single all the time.
:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:your black:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh: get a gf by snapping your fingers:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Lain stats
White, 6'3, 8 in looks, True neetcel, incel, lives with parents, 1k a month, chink cartoons, scam maxed:feelsahhh:

Atila stats

Black, 6'2, 8 in looks, get Tinder matches, has a gf, 1k a month, lives in a asylum, scam maxed, chink cartoons:soy:

Hmm let's see what difference do they have mm let's see one has a gf and the other one doesn't get jack shit. Hmm I wonder why could it be cause @Atila is black. No couldn't be right I'm just a crazy cuckold. Just be white bro. more examples:feelsahhh:

@Saito

Black 5'2, lives with parents, wage cuck, but guess what has a gf, met his gf on fucking Tinder:feelsahhh:

@NeverEndingWinter

5'4 asian, lives with parents, wage cuck, has no gf, no Tinder matches what so ever:feelsahhh:

Fallingtruecel

@Looksmax Refugee II

Interesting how the only people here with a gf all have one thing in common there fucking Black you fucking retarded idiots. :feelsahhh::feelsahhh:

Just watch atila will play the victim. He has a shit jaw line, no car no money when I was a chad lite with the Sam stats I could not get any Tinder matches but Yes he has a gf but no this is all just one big fairy-tale I'm making up guys and yes atila your fucking Black as shit not white I seen you shit jaw line. Your argument is utter garbage don't fucking come me with you retarded nigger attitude of oh we have it so hard bull shit. :feelsahhh:

The pattern is indisputable you fucking retarded fagets and yes I'm white so I know how it works, thug maxing works and is very real:feelsahhh:

Now you fagets are going to say oh your just cherry picking bro well gfys your in denial :feelsahhh:
I’m not black

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
:feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:You can't see my jaw line too many rolls I'm obese :feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh::feelsahhh:
@Atila @NEET COOM LDAR @Billy @Fabio @brackets @Looksmax Refugee @impale @inel @Saito @Fimbultyr @Currycel @Kaz @Eren @Aedra @FastBananaCEO @Hritikcel @Alexanderr @NeverEndingWinter @Lain @VoDkA

Finally found Neetgod using the proper version of 'obies'. It isn't as cool though @Neetgod2. Keep being yourself.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Lain stats

Atila stats

@Saito

@NeverEndingWinter

Fallingtruecel

@Looksmax Refugee II

i had a gf and im white

Activity
So far there's no one here