Lifestyle Kratom is a superior replacement for weed

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Won't rot your brain. At lower doses you get same benefits although different feelings (sociability, light buzz, relaxation). & on extremely fucked doses I've found the feeling basically the same aside from the horny weed gives you.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
yea sure but you smoke reggie cali weed

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
jfl

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Kratom is illegal here don't think it's scheduled though either way idk not worth the ridk when you can get cideube otc

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Kratom is illegal here don't think it's scheduled though either way idk not worth the ridk when you can get cideube otc
yeah just cold-water extract co-codomol or something
Or just buy hydro online idk.
Kratom will fuck you up long term too though, its not really a "good" replacement

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Kratom will fuck you up long term too though, its not really a "good" replacement
Weed from Amsterdam shops mog

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I went through a kilo about a year or two ago, I found it annoying how often I had to redose and noticed that I became more mentally foggy over time. Even though it's only a partial agonist to opiate receptors, it still does eventually desensitize your dopamine receptors. There's also the pain of dosing too high and become nauseous or dosing too low and not getting the effects you want. Have you tried kava? I find high quality kava to be drastically superior to kratom, I don't feel the need to redose kava and don't feel as if my life is less when it's out of my system. The best replacement for drugs is to exercise, sleep right and eat healthy. Drugs wear you down over time 'till you're in a state of chemical anhedonia and constant anxiety, no high is worth the inevitable lows, just some lows can take a lot longer to realize.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I went through a kilo about a year or two ago, I found it annoying how often I had to redose and noticed that I became more mentally foggy over time. Even though it's only a partial agonist to opiate receptors, it still does eventually desensitize your dopamine receptors. There's also the pain of dosing too high and become nauseous or dosing too low and not getting the effects you want. Have you tried kava? I find high quality kava to be drastically superior to kratom, I don't feel the need to redose kava and don't feel as if my life is less when it's out of my system. The best replacement for drugs is to exercise, sleep right and eat healthy. Drugs wear you down over time 'till you're in a state of chemical anhedonia and constant anxiety, no high is worth the inevitable lows, just some lows can take a lot longer to realize.
did some research & ordered some. will see how it goes & make thread

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
hydrocodone or dihydrocodeine?

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Only had DHC but I heard hydrocodone's better. Hard to find.
I managed to get a bunch when a new hospital was being built here. My mum worked at an older one and so I went to meet her and they were throwing out all "old" medications for the move to the new locations. : D

Activity
So far there's no one here