Discussion Kim Jong Un's liberal zoomer nephew could turn North Korea into an open democratic and diplomatic country

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
But it's unlikely that he gets the job, he'll probably be assassinated at some point

I hate clickbait and that video really sucked ass. I regret wasting two minutes of my life watching it.

Here's another article for the New York Times:

The Headline: Is Water Wet?
The Article: Yes

Last edited:
pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
naah fuck that gay democracy shit, nk is good.
The only thing it needs is sharia

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
USA democracy

stop acting like prisons only exist in NK or china or whatever next enemy comes up

Yes, that is how the US treats its enemies in foreign territory, in particular jihadists who kill US and allied forces and terrorize civilians. I'm not saying the US is perfect. Sometimes the military does make mistakes and send innocent people to prison. Or even make mistakes that kill innocent people.

The difference is that North Korea routinely sentences its own citizens to die in horrific labor camps where they'll be beaten, raped, and tortured until they die for incredibly trivial reasons. For example, in the video I linked someone was sentenced to die in one of these camps for making a comment about Kim Jung Un's weight. When is the last time someone was sentenced to die, let alone given any punishment whatsoever for calling Trump fat?

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
Juche >>>>> Sharia
EAD3BAE3 E15B 4C88 A5D3 F6CA7EC455E0

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
dumb guy he should just fucks hoes and live the life :feelsLUL:
If he has the money, he should just defect from North Korea. Honestly I think he just has a death wish or something. His own father was brutally assassinated by Kim Jung Un for trying to gain political power, now he is trying to do the same. He has to know that is 100% going to get him killed.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
Low T if he doesn't become the leader and immediately nuke everyone
North Korea's nukes are inferior and low T little asian missiles. They'd likely just crash into the Pacific Ocean before ever touching the US. North Korea would then get rekt by the USA's large high T nukes, Kim Jong Un would get a large black international ballistic BBC nuke shoved right down his bunkerhole.

Activity
So far there's no one here