Khoas is a khv

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sure I joke around but @Khaos II still has never held a foids hand:feelslol: and writes neck threads on the daily:feelslol:What a faget. He's nothing more then a shit skin code 🐒 :feelslol:

He got bullied in school for his man tites. :feelslol:Children would make drawings of him wearing a bra.:feelslol:and he still is a Canadian cuck faget who lives with his parents. :feelslol: works full time but still can't afford his own place:feelslol: while his daddy cucks him on the daily:feelslol:

He even begged for a perma band cause he said he was going to neck like the bitch that he is :feelslol: but chose to come back to write more neck threads:feelslol: Hopefully he necks tonight :feelslol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Just shut the fuck up neetgod you're a hypocrite you keep saying all this is satire and that you're nice to people but you insult people out of nowhere and sperg out whenever someone says anything back to you no one cares about you just like you care about no one so just keep my name out of your faggot mouth

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@Neetgod2 youve treated everyone like shit because you can’t chillax and now you’re a laughingstock, we are chill with @Atila beacuse he does funny shitposts and is under a lot of Irony, but you’re a amerimutt fag, baboon fucking, Burger man.
It wouldn’t matter so much if you didn’t rub your disgusting cum stenches threads all over our forum, go take your wig your Star Wars cosplay and go look at yourself in the mirror knowing how much of an absolute fucking clown you are.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just shut the fuck up neetgod you're a hypocrite you keep saying all this is satire and that you're nice to people but you insult people out of nowhere and sperg out whenever someone says anything back to you no one cares about you just like you care about no one so just keep my name out of your faggot mouth
Bull shit I'm the best human being on this forum and it's not even close

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Bull shit I'm the best human being on this forum and it's not even close
Best human? Maybe next to some niggers if you’re doing a reenactment of nigger trade with your ass sag, hair fag get up. You are hardly human, you are a sentient consumer and shit producer, your so full of shit that you like women who look like they are full and covered in it.

All these niggas on this forum are at least cool going through something or just us young guys growing up in a shit Zoomer world

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
@Neetgod2 youve treated everyone like shit because you can’t chillax and now you’re a laughingstock, we are chill with @Atila beacuse he does funny shitposts and is under a lot of Irony, but you’re a amerimutt fag, baboon fucking, Burger man.
It wouldn’t matter so much if you didn’t rub your disgusting cum stenches threads all over our forum, go take your wig your Star Wars cosplay and go look at yourself in the mirror knowing how much of an absolute fucking clown you are.
Exactly, this nigger always insults everyone but the moment someone hits back he cries and shits himself. Honestly It's quite baffling that this creature is 40 years old.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Smh, you nighas remind me those eboys and egirls on discord who always engage in drama and shiz

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I
I wasn't going to reply but at some point he can either keep my name out of his mouth or start crying and melting down like he always does.
:feelslol: Your right I'll cry with laughter :feelslol: with how much I mogg you. Go neck man tities :feelslol:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You will never be a real nigga. You have no melanin, you have no opps, you have no drip. You are a headass cracka twisted by drugs and gang shit into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “homies” laugh at your ghoulish skin behind closed doors. Hood niggas are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed niggas to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even tronkies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a nigga. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy to hang with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he hears your chipmunk ass crakoid vocal signature.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a honky is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably white. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Activity
So far there's no one here