Ketchup on a sandwich

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Fuck no:feelsugh: mustard is superior on sandwiches
Agreed I put mustard, ketchup and maniez on it like a hot dog it was amazing would you not put ketchup on a burger that's how I came up with the idea at first I thought it would be disgusting but tried it and it was fantastic

Try putting a little ketchup on it to slowly get used to it and you won't regret it :feelscowboy::feelsLSD:

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Agreed I put mustard, ketchup and maniez on it like a hot dog it was amazing would you not put ketchup on a burger that's how I came up with the idea at first I thought it would be disgusting but tried it and it was fantastic

Try putting a little ketchup on it to slowly get used to it and you won't regret it :feelscowboy::feelsLSD:
I put it on burgers though, you know what I'll give it a try next time I make a sandwich

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I put it on burgers though, you know what I'll give it a try next time I make a sandwich
It only makes sense bro think about it a hot dog a burger are technically sandwiches so why wouldn't you put it on an actual sandwich 🤔 trust me it's fantastic but start slow to get an acquired taste you won't regret it :feelslala:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Also put green jalapeños with red bell papers it mogs so fucking hard bro :feelsmhm: it's also really good on hamburgers too

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

mayo mogs on anything though i will put ketchup on a cheese sandwich now and then

Activity
So far there's no one here