keep simping for white roasties whores

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
And I'd need to work like a dog if I were to ever have just 1 woman.

... on the one hand I'm in a sort of in a weird, meditative, existential state where I'm constantly feeling bad for the slightest negative thought or action and trying to reflect on myself and my thoughts. Or contemplating how every living being has it hard and that we need to love and support and understand each other.

On the other hand the other half of the time I'm furious at women and normies and I vividly fantasize things I'd better not write down.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
And I'd need to work like a dog if I were to ever have just 1 woman.

... on the one hand I'm in a sort of in a weird, meditative, existential state where I'm constantly feeling bad for the slightest negative thought or action and trying to reflect on myself and my thoughts. Or contemplating how every living being has it hard and that we need to love and support and understand each other.

On the other hand the other half of the time I'm furious at women and normies and I vividly fantasize things I'd better not write down.
dont blame yourself bro you are very based you cant control your genetics and you have all the right to be angry at this shit cruel unfair world

K

Kekistani

NEET
May 5, 2021
E0gxDN9VgAAcDtk

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Minutes after OP made a thread simping for asian women.

Activity
So far there's no one here