Kaz has started posting like a cookie cutter incel

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Almost 10 years ago was the last time I had sex. I've been fully aware of what incel is, even before these forums existed.

The reason for my threads evolving to shit is that they are surrounded by your absolute dogshit threads.

You have zero reasons to be here other than making fun of Incels and poor people. You are what is produced without a father, and I'm not even trying to be funny here.

For some, this is their only way for human interaction and you use this platform for your long-running unfunny joke. No one cares about your investments or wealth. You are a rich cocksucker who doesn't give a fuck about peasants like us.

Why are you here?

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Almost 10 years ago was the last time I had sex. I've been fully aware of what incel is, even before these forums existed.

The reason for my threads evolving to shit is that they are surrounded by your absolute dogshit threads.

You have zero reasons to be here other than making fun of Incels and poor people. You are what is produced without a father, and I'm not even trying to be funny here.

For some, this is their only way for human interaction and you use this platform for your long-running unfunny joke. No one cares about your investments or wealth. You are a rich cocksucker who doesn't give a fuck about peasants like us.

Why are you here?
Cope

$0.50 Reply

Activity
So far there's no one here