Venting Just watched some boomer lady complain on TV about struggling to get a job and get sympathy no young person would ever get

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
The anchor just nodded along as she said, "when I do get a job offer, they want me to work from 8AM to 19PM and do weekends. I don't think that it's reasonable to expect people my age [she's 72] to spend so much of their time at work." I wonder if the anchor and public would agree that it's also unreasonable to expect people to waste their youth and vigor in a most baneful way, doing things that depress them for a pittance.

Another memorable quote: "I'm a woman who loves to work, who's always worked, not that I have to, but unfortunately I do have to."

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
I'm sorry but if you are a woman in 2021 and still need to have an actual job you have a negative IQ.
She literally admits that she's been wagecucking for like four scores and twenty years and has absolutely nothing to show for it, but I bet you she'd berate you for not wanting to follow in her footsteps.

auruuhudei

auruuhudei

The Notorious N.E.E.T.
Jun 28, 2021
I heard once that, if you die a wagecuck, they give you a junior resting place three feet under and promote you to a senior six feet under grave only after someone takes a shit on it.
Maybe if you work 12 hours overtime you'll get the Premium 5-Feet-Under JUMBO Grave™ (all rights reserved)

Activity
So far there's no one here