Just want a gf with cakes

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Atila has neither, yet he has gf. Once again, fatcel=volcel.
Nope hes a gigga chad I'm just a chadlite 8 and above theory is real trust me I had this one friend he was an 8.5 and I was probably about a 7 and he played in a whole other league then I did

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Nope hes a gigga chad I'm just a chadlite 8 and above theory is real trust me I had this one friend he was an 8.5 and I was probably about a 7 and he played in a whole other league then I did
Atila is not a gigachad lmao

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Also 8+ theory is retarded I won't even waste my time explaining why. Go preach that shit to delusional teencels at incels.co, no wonder you wanted incels account so bad you would fit right in with them.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Also 8+ theory is retarded I won't even waste my time explaining why. Go preach that shit to delusional teencels at incels.co, no wonder you wanted incels account so bad you would fit right in with them.
Gfys

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Deep down I also want a relationship but it[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]s unrealistic af.[UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I've been isolated and alone for so many years now, I'm not ready for a relationship. I just can[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t see myself living with another person, I[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]m too antisocial and avoidant for that. Also I got zero friends, no social life. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Why even try?:feelsbad::feelsrope:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
"bro im a 7.5, 6'4, with fat cock but getting a gf is impossible"

Sure you are buddy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Deep down I also want a relationship but it[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]s unrealistic af.

[UWSL][UWSL]I've been isolated and alone for so many years now, I'm not ready for a relationship. I just can[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t see myself living with another person, I[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]m too antisocial and avoidant for that. Also I got zero friends, no social life. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Why even try?:feelsbad::feelsrope:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Cause your stupid and ugly your never getting a gf

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Cause your stupid and ugly your never getting a gf
Nah, it's my social anxiety and me having zero friends.
Maybe I'm off on this but who the fuck gets a gf with zero friends, mental problems and a low paying job??? You gotta be a full Chad to pull that shit off.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
B
Maybe I'm off on this but who the fuck gets a gf with zero friends, mental problems and a low paying job??? You gotta be a full Chad to pull that shit off.
Bro I'm so sorry that message was not directed to you I I was saying that to full time rotter my bad bro you just get it cause your a chad lite too nerds think everything is about looks when it's not chad and chadlites play in a different league

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Exactly what about lain he was like an 8.5 with blue eyes and 6'3 and had to fuck obies indians off discord

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
B

Bro I'm so sorry that message was not directed to you I I was saying that to full time rotter my bad bro you just get it cause your a chad lite too nerds think everything is about looks when it's not chad and chadlites play in a different league
:feelslol::feelslol: Ahhh ok no worries. I was a bit confused at first but its all good.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Here is the thing with this whole thread:
What kind of gf material are we talking about? Getting a gf and getting a gf are two different worlds. Are we talking about a regular Becky, a blue-haired landwhale Becky or the local 2/10 heroin addict who lives near the trainstation? Big difference, bros.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So your saying chadlites get as much action as a full on chad hmmm ok yeah that makes a lot of sense

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
So your saying chadlites get as much action as a full on chad hmmm ok yeah that makes a lot of sense
Chad is literally 1-5% of males you deranged fuck, of course chadlites have almost no trouble unless they are straight up mentally deranged like you. You probably aren't even chadlite, just old fat normie who copes with idea that behind his layers of fat there is a chadlite :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Chad is literally 1-5% of males you deranged fuck, of course chadlites have almost no trouble unless they are straight up mentally deranged like you. You probably aren't even chadlite, just old fat normie who copes with idea that behind his layers of fat there is a chadlite :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:.
I'm starting to remember why your on my ignore list

Activity
So far there's no one here