Lifestyle just traded drugs

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I went with my mom to loot the local dumpsters for valuable items (it's her hobby) and as we're looting this anorexic guy and his friends come out of the bushes, my mom actually knows them, they're the local tweakers who live at a pond near the dumpster. Anyways, the guy asks her if she has any drugs and if she's willing to trade for some candy and an old tent (they stole an 8 person tent) my mom had nothing on her :feelsok: but thankfully I have an adderall script still in the car because I'm straight edge, I gave the meth addicted man some amphetamines and he gave me a $100 tent + all of this candy. I'm thinking of buying meth and making the man steal me something (just for fun, he said he would if I got him some) :feelskek:

IMG 20220110 130719

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I went with my mom to loot the local dumpsters for valuable items (it's her hobby) and as we're looting this anorexic guy and his friends come out of the bushes, my mom actually knows them, they're the local tweakers who live at a pond near the dumpster. Anyways, the guy asks her if she has any drugs and if she's willing to trade for some candy and an old tent (they stole an 8 person tent) my mom had nothing on her :feelsok: but thankfully I have an adderall script still in the car because I'm straight edge, I gave the meth addicted man some amphetamines and he gave me a $100 tent + all of this candy. I'm thinking of buying meth and making the man steal me something (just for fun, he said he would if I got him some) :feelskek:

View attachment 30062
Dang you got a big stash, what did you get?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
fuck man i tought the whole dumpster diving with your mom was a joke JFL
no, I've posted pictures of her casually chatting with employees of stores and other tweakers, it's unironically her favorite hobby and we have 2 storage units full of miscellaneous items + bag fulls of other items all over the house (including my room) my mom makes a couple grand a month reselling stuff she gets out of dumpsters

IMG 20220110 133653

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
no, I've posted pictures of her casually chatting with employees of stores and other tweakers, it's unironically her favorite hobby and we have 2 storage units full of miscellaneous items + bag fulls of other items all over the house (including my room) my mom makes a couple grand a month reselling stuff she gets out of dumpsters

View attachment 30063
i can finaly get this nigga ip adres

im just joking my nigga

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
That looks like a nice haul, what are some other cool things you have found/traded?
I've been with my mom and I've found nice furniture, chairs, glass tables, one $700 gumball machine, retro game consoles that still work, all kinds of food that are still in date, shoes, clothes, video games and that's just the things I've seen. My mom's found a lot more. When I was a kid my family knew this tweaker, he helped me get a PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii for christmas as a kid :feelskek: and my sisters shoes and various clothes. Knowing a tweaker can really improve a person's quality of life :feelskek:

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I've been with my mom and I've found nice furniture, chairs, glass tables, one $700 gumball machine, retro game consoles that still work, all kinds of food that are still in date, shoes, clothes, video games and that's just the things I've seen. My mom's found a lot more. When I was a kid my family knew this tweaker, he helped me get a PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii for christmas as a kid :feelskek: and my sisters shoes and various clothes. Knowing a tweaker can really improve a person's quality of life :feelskek:

Hahaha yea tweakers are so resourceful, it is amazing what an addiction to drugs can make them do

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Hahaha yea tweakers are so resourceful, it is amazing what an addiction to drugs can make them do
Yeah but he was also an asshole :feelslol: I had Mario Party 5 on the GameCube and every time he came over he would steal it, I'd tell my parents and they'd tell him to go and get me a copy, it took my parents like 2 or 3x before they realized he was just stealing my game :feelslol:

Activity
So far there's no one here