Just think for a second

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Milkistermoo was almost our mod. This guy that has shown the most clear signs of mental instability almost had access to all of our IP's. He almost had the ability to ruin any one of ours live. All it would take is one of his unpredictable mood swings.

@IGiveUp make sure the next mod is one of few mentally stable users. Obviously the admin and haruhi have no clue about the users here.
Jotaro Kujo Drink GIF - Jotaro Kujo Drink Drinking - Discover & Share GIFs

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Milkistermoo was almost our mod. This guy that has shown the most clear signs of mental instability almost had access to all of our IP's. He almost had the ability to ruin any one of ours live. All it would take is one of his unpredictable mood swings.

@IGiveUp make sure the next mod is one of few mentally stable users. Obviously the admin and haruhi have no clue about the users here.
Jotaro Kujo Drink GIF - Jotaro Kujo Drink Drinking - Discover & Share GIFs
I am very mentally stable and can be trusted in positions of power :)

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Yes, it's mind boggling.

This is male only forum. He advocated for women to be let in. That's anything but trustworthy. Sometimes it feels like I am only one who cares about this fact.
I know that some of you are unironical slayers IRL/chadlites but that doesn't change the fact that this is still a male forum, @Master correct me if I am wrong.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Just cuz he owns ur mom, doesn’t mean he’s “mentally unstable” it’s just high T
Anyone that shows signs of hostility should not be given a position of power over other users. They can't be trusted for obvious reasons. Igiveup was actually a decent choice for a mod because at least he is reserved most of the time.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Jannie Jannie, Discord tranny
A black dildo in her fanny
Yet leaving fag threads in plain sight
Has her cock amputated the rest she can't feel
The job she takes seriously
But she has no power curiously
Has no worth all users agree
Which is why she does it all for free