Just spent 120 dollars to not cum in some wet va jay jay

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jfl I fucked two hookers and they both wouldn't let me use lube. Game over for a limp dick neetcel like myself. One infact told me to stop fucking her cause she seen I put lube on my dick and then took my money. I threw tissues in her face though called her a retarded bitch. Crazy thing is her mom used to live two stories below me.
I've actually seen her around my apartment complex. What are the odds. It started out really great until she freaked out about lube. Dont ask me why but I've encountered this weird anti lube bull shit before. Fucking cunt I hate anti lube hors.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Go on
FA8A5CE0 EC9F 494A ABDD 56711EE5D557

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Jfl I fucked two hookers and they both wouldn't let me use lube. Game over for a limp dick neetcel like myself. One infact told me to stop fucking her cause she seen I put lube on my dick and then took my money. I threw tissues in her face though called her a retarded bitch. Crazy thing is her mom used to live two stories below me.
I've actually seen her around my apartment complex. What are the odds. It started out really great until she freaked out about lube. Dont ask me why but I've encountered this weird anti lube bull shit before. Fucking cunt I hate anti lube hors.
How many have you fucked in total?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Did you get your dick skin mutilated as a baby?

Activity
So far there's no one here