Just remembered an aspie thing I did when I worked in fast food

WeebHunter3000

WeebHunter3000

Slayer of Weebs (aka: Pedophiles)
Jun 13, 2021
This one time I was working morning shift and my manager told me to refill the iced tea canisters which are like 5 gallon containers. So I placed them under the tea maker, turned it on, and left it to be filled while I went to the shitter. Once I finished my manager told me to take a look at something in the lobby. She than led me to the lobby where she showed me a nice pool of tea all over the floor with customers surrounding it.

Apparently I forgot to turn the dispenser for the container to “close” before filling it so there was just a fountain of tea spurting out of the spout. The manager just looked at me and said “clean it up” in a monotone voice and handed me a bucket. I than proceeded to mop the lobby floor with a dozen people just staring at me. I’ll never forget the humiliation of being downgraded to a janny.

On the plus side; I was fired the next day.

WeebHunter3000

WeebHunter3000

Jun 13, 2021
Haha, you were a fucking wagecuck.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I wish I was Dutch
May 13, 2021
This one time I was working morning shift and my manager told me to refill the iced tea canisters which are like 5 gallon containers. So I placed them under the tea maker, turned it on, and left it to be filled while I went to the shitter. Once I finished my manager told me to take a look at something in the lobby. She than led me to the lobby where she showed me a nice pool of tea all over the floor with customers surrounding it.

Apparently I forgot to turn the dispenser for the container to “close” before filling it so there was just a fountain of tea spurting out of the spout. The manager just looked at me and said “clean it up” in a monotone voice and handed me a bucket. I than proceeded to mop the lobby floor with a dozen people just staring at me. I’ll never forget the humiliation of being downgraded to a janny.

On the plus side; I was fired the next day.
Absolutely horrifying. Not even 30 bucks / hour would be worth for that humiliating slave work.
Did this experience still haunt you? I also have some humiliating stories to tell from my office job. Some of it destroyed my confidence and comes up in my dreams its so brutal.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

God bless the coffin they carry me off in
Dec 7, 2020
I remember one time I worked retail this black dude who was my co worker got in a boxing stance as a joke and said "Wassup neverending" and I yelled "Listen sir, I don't want to fight". He stopped and said "Bro, I was only joking" while all my co workers were laughing at me
:feelsbad::feelsbad:
Really hate being autistic

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I wish I was Dutch
May 13, 2021
I remember one time I worked retail this black dude who was my co worker got in a boxing stance as a joke and said "Wassup neverending" and I yelled "Listen sir, I don't want to fight". He stopped and said "Bro, I was only joking" while all my co workers were laughing at me
:feelsbad::feelsbad:
Really hate being autistic
That would be a very powerful experiment if you would reverse the roles. Lets say we have the exact same social situation but this time you are the one who goes into a boxing stance and yell at him. The reaction of the co-workers should be the same in theory but we all know what would actually happen. If the roles were reversed they would say "what a weirdo", "whats up with that guy?", "I think he is losing it."

WeebHunter3000

WeebHunter3000

Jun 13, 2021
Absolutely horrifying. Not even 30 bucks / hour would be worth for that humiliating slave work.
Did this experience still haunt you? I also have some humiliating stories to tell from my office job. Some of it destroyed my confidence and comes up in my dreams its so brutal.
Sometimes I’ll get flashbacks to the stupid shit I’ve done but at this point I don’t have the energy to give a fuck anymore. If anything it reinforces my resolve to stay a neet even when I’m tempted to wagemax again.