Just realized leanmaxxing is kind of stupid (for looks)

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
they probably discovered it from some seinen manhwa
You can get it from andrew tate book "tales of wudan" for give dollars here
Why do you think he likes him?

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
You can get it from andrew tate book "tales of wudan" for give dollars here
Why do you think he likes him?

bruh

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I value facial leaness too much to ever start regularly eating in a caloric surplus.

I don't want to roid either. All the autism it takes to mitigate the side effects of roids is something I just can't deal with. I don't think it's worth the smv increase.
You can’t be a twink for life bro. It’s temporary suffering for prolonged benefit. If you’re incel anyway might as well make the most of it so that when you do start dating you already have some mass while being lean

Last edited:
Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I grew until 20 tbh but I also injected gh for the last few inches. Best thing I did
When you injected gh? I did think about it but didnt have the money and i didnt want to risk it with the chinese mystery powder

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
When you injected gh? I did think about it but didnt have the money and i didnt want to risk it with the chinese mystery powder
Use peptides bro. I splurged on some underground pharma gh but it was really expensive. Peptides can get you near the same igf-1 levels for much cheaper

Bad Boy

Bad Boy

Gang gang
Jan 19, 2023
Seriously I just realized how retarded it is to go to 8% bodyfat just so my face can be skin tight enough to see my baby zygos.
Forreal, if you don’t have a good chin and jaw, leanmaxing is pointless and will make you look even more like a twink, the only way to go is to beard-maxx in this situation, but only if you have a good beard growth, otherwise it looks hilarious

Activity
So far there's no one here