Serious Just realised how to get a GF

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I know why @Atila is able to keep his GF. Look at us, there is somethinng about him that makes us constantly want his attention. Imagine how pronounced that effect must be IRL. There is something about him that makes people want his approval or attention. The most happiness I get is when Atila gives me a react, no one else comes close.

Look how many people make threads about him. Everyone is obsessed with Atila.

So if you want a GF, just observe Atila and be like him. (You'll need the looks for the initial draw, but after that just be like Atila. Or maybe if you know that girl already you won't even need the looks,, just be Atila and she'll be drawn to you)

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
People only like him a lot because he's a bully that makes people laugh by making fun of others. He is a popular mean girl. This forum isn't much different than a high school.
Hey fuck you man I was just trying to make a light hearted thread, but you had to come and talk shit. Gfys you don't even make any threads. I mogg you now gfys

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Nah, I'm the typical high school jock. Have gf, workout, drink protein shakes, etc. Nice try, trying to embarrass me though.

Activity
So far there's no one here