LOL Just pedomax in Finland.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
5 year vacation in a prison that follows human rights laws. Meaning: own room with a playstation, internet and neetbux for your hobbies.
Just walk across borders, rape and cry racism. Just make sure you rape multiple children. Otherwise you might just get warning and a blanket with cup of cocoa.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
5 year vacation in a prison that follows human rights laws. Meaning: own room with a playstation, internet and neetbux for your hobbies.
Just walk across borders, rape and cry racism. Just make sure you rape multiple children. Otherwise you might just get warning and a blanket with cup of cocoa.

Nice try

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
NEETmaxxing in Helsinki
Yup. Can you imagine having children ages of 9-13 getting brutally raped and abused. Then you seeks justice and the guy gets 5 years.
Just pay your taxes brah.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Iclnm4FlowahfSu4pTSVZLFqzMAxahX7G054gPIU58-LSKMYMbJ3NksZtNLxUWXz2k4hqassC0avYIlOBUY5-YcFODG31zHeNOgelNBw80O5DwJXFOnW1ckjhSQLlghwbAub3378qe9lzlGA-Qwth1YMpf2USWDsjMN6mApMO23b2kDTA7J8Mao

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
The amount of dick she has had before the age of 18...
Gonorrhea syphilis curtains for some poor simp. Probably already pregnant.
That guys wasn't the only one...

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
That guys wasn't the only one...
That's what I meant, your race doesn't give you disease. I am only intolerant against religions. Christian, Jew or Muslim, They are all the same. Of course they are not all pedophiles, but they don't denounce it either. And of course this girl would share her holes later in the future no matter what's her past, 99%. Damn, I'm rambling again...

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Not my beautiful aryan childrenarinooooo ..... Noooooooo ..... !!!!

3ff.png

CsWNLyD.jpg
PIyRcfW.png
G6IyH6K.png

gCZdrXv.png
evobjtC.png
E9gyI0O.png

8yPGEDY.png
MZBvzw0.png
0iBHHEA.png

4b0HzPF.jpg
43S1aUm.png
qRm0RNy.png
rlyVOIo.png
v6u2T6g.jpg

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Not my beautiful aryan childrenarinooooo ..... Noooooooo ..... !!!!

3ff.png

CsWNLyD.jpg
PIyRcfW.png
G6IyH6K.png

gCZdrXv.png
evobjtC.png
E9gyI0O.png

8yPGEDY.png
MZBvzw0.png
0iBHHEA.png

4b0HzPF.jpg
43S1aUm.png
qRm0RNy.png
rlyVOIo.png
v6u2T6g.jpg
God damn. Weird mix of insane laughter and bleakness came from me. Humans basically engineer children to become whores if it doesn't work you can force them and earn cash money. Poor Hitler.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
God damn. Weird mix of insane laughter and bleakness came from me. Humans basically engineer children to become whores if it doesn't work you can force them and earn cash money. Poor Hitler.
Gift of feminism, liberalism, hypersexualism, whoredom and faggotry.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Blackpillguy2323

Blackpillguy2323

NEET
Dec 5, 2020
yeah its cope he did not even meet the girls, the sexual abuse was based on sending nasty pictures of himself.

its a fact most girls that age won't even bother talking to guy's who are not e boy look

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
yeah its cope he did not even meet the girls, the sexual abuse was based on sending nasty pictures of himself.

its a fact most girls that age won't even bother talking to guy's who are not e boy look
One charge of aggravated sexual abuse involved a child born in 2017, who was indecently assaulted and photographed by the defendant. The prosecutor had demanded that the charge of aggravated rape of this child be added to the case, but the court dismissed this due to a lack of evidence.

No evidence sure but come on, dude just took pictures and went on his way? What about victims who won't go public?
Also, this is not a cope post.
You can fuck off with your pedo shit.
9-year-olds don't go looking for guys to fuck. The point of this post is how fucked the European justice system is, how your tax dollars go to waste. Go visit a hardware store and hang by the balls.

Activity
So far there's no one here