Just learn IT bro, learn how to code!

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I was doing some research because I'm planning to hire a programmer in the near future.

I came across this post and I giggled for some reason:

There's no shortage of applicants

Will programming become the next sexy minimum wage job?

I would like to hear your thoughts :feelspat:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Gfys you use wordpress for your shitty sites
0d3.gif

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So does the Department of State and The New York Times.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I was doing some research because I'm planning to hire a programmer in the near future.

I came across this post and I giggled for some reason:

There's no shortage of applicants

I would like to hear your thoughts :feelspat:

Most people are getting IT or medical jobs nowadays, at least considering university.
It is also the two fields that we need more of and is also skyrocketing, maybe sometime in the future, it may become a wagie thing as technology becomes more apart of our lives

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
the IT job market is very segmented nowadays. There are jobs that are very overcrowded (like full-stack web dev) but others are not. If you are a DBA or network admin, you can still make top coin

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
When I was 19 yo, which was 11 years ago (2011) I was thinking if I should go study Informatics or something else, and then everyone was saying how everyone is going into Informatics and how everyone is learning how to code, and that soon they will be more than enough people in IT and the pay will be waaaaay lower than it used to be and there are only NERDS and weird people in Informatics. So I took other degree.
And here we are 11 years later and there is more people in IT then there ever was, and everyone wants to hire more, and IT people are getting payed more and more and more. And in addition Im seriosly thinking if I should go make IT degree now, and for sure for next few months I will try to learn on my own how to code and see if its fine for me. I wouldnt bother if I had NEET bucks, but I dont, so I will need to go to work in the future.

So anwering your question: will programming become next sexy minimum wage job?? Probably not, but even if it will it will take more than 50 years, so anyone going to coding now is safe till retirement.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here