Success just invest in the afterlife bro

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
That's a shitty attitude, your main goal should be to embrace your Love for Allah.
Imagine just being obedient to your god, so he doesn't put throw you in hell. You should love him for he can offer you instead.
Yes I am grateful to allah

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
It's up to allah, but I am not sure where I'll end up. I usually use the word "probably" or "if" but I forgot that time. My main goal is just to escape hell.
No I have strong faith that my intention are mostly good, and I believe allah will be merciful to me. Allah is very lax to forgive people sins.
That attitude, like @Fimbultyr said, is laughable

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I realize you're right. It is laughable. My long term intention is now to become a full fledged man of god. Right now I am in the planning stage of how to do it. Change doesn't happen overnight.
It was my first plan in life @Khaos . Going to trade school. Living a solitary and righteous life. When my mom forced me to go to college it out a greater pressure on me to socially conform. But I will find a way to reconcile everything.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
I already know it won't change any minds. But if someone is open minded maybe it would cause them to start questioning themselves. I'm just curious what they're going to reply tbh when the facts are laid out.

based apostatecel brocel

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
i didn't know it was possible for someone to have a forhead that small (guy at 1:21)

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here