just got IQmogged by a women

• Thread starter MyNameIsHammurabi
  • Start date
MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
man now this is suicide fuel. I’m now reevaluating my experience. I must truly be retarded.

for those who are wondering what it was about. I bought a ring and I started stalking about how I love stones and the magic behind them. She then said and I’m paraphrasing here “bro you are dumb those aren’t stones but crystals” I looked it up and yeah stones and crystal are totally different things. I of course tried to backtrack and said that knowing 3 languages fuck ups your vocabulary and I got careless because another friend of mine was talking about stones and shit.

fuck man this is embarrassing. I really want to kill my self. I must be so retarded. No wonder my life is the way it is. My dumbass can’t even differentiate between crystal and stones. I already ruined my interaction with this women. She obviously think a low IQ male such as myself could never measure up to her. Fuck I hate this so much.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
worst part is that I couldn’t correct myself immediately and I kept on spouting the same nonsense calling my shit stone. I mean seriously what kind of nigga does not even know about the shit that he buys.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Don't beat yourself up mate, I do that same shit more times than I'd care to admit. Take this as a growing pain that bitch seemed like a cunt anyway.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
man now this is suicide fuel. I’m now reevaluating my experience. I must truly be retarded.

for those who are wondering what it was about. I bought a ring and I started stalking about how I love stones and the magic behind them. She then said and I’m paraphrasing here “bro you are dumb those aren’t stones but crystals” I looked it up and yeah stones and crystal are totally different things. I of course tried to backtrack and said that knowing 3 languages fuck ups your vocabulary and I got careless because another friend of mine was talking about stones and shit.

fuck man this is embarrassing. I really want to kill my self. I must be so retarded. No wonder my life is the way it is. My dumbass can’t even differentiate between crystal and stones. I already ruined my interaction with this women. She obviously think a low IQ male such as myself could never measure up to her. Fuck I hate this so much.
Let me guess, you're still a virgin? :feelsheh:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

Patrick Bateman vibes tbh :feelsstudy:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
The fact that she knew the difference makes her much more retarded than you

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
The fact that she knew the difference makes her much more retarded than you
screw her bro
thanks guys, but no coming back from this one. I’m legit retarded it was my mistake and she was right. Never in my life have I been corrected by a women in this way. It sounds silly but this just shed light on so many other things in my life.

why even bother leaving the house and trying to be “normal” if you get slapped in the face this brutally. I can’t cope knowing that im an inferior product. I can’t cope knowing the things I want were never meant for me and will always be out of reach. It’s just one of those days that you lose all hope and all your thoughts just collapse on yourself.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I love stones and the magic behind them.
giphy.gif

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
thanks guys, but no coming back from this one. I’m legit retarded it was my mistake and she was right. Never in my life have I been corrected by a women in this way. It sounds silly but this just shed light on so many other things in my life.

why even bother leaving the house and trying to be “normal” if you get slapped in the face this brutally. I can’t cope knowing that im an inferior product. I can’t cope knowing the things I want were never meant for me and will always be out of reach. It’s just one of those days that you lose all hope and all your thoughts just collapse on yourself.
do you like this girl or something? do you want to bone her?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

Come on now you're just being ridiculous. She corrected you about a CRYSTAL for God's sake. It's nothing. Find something real to be sad about.

Activity
So far there's no one here