Just got back from the doctor - I feel like I wasn't taken seriously

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Was a shit experience and a waste of time. First of all the medication: [UWSL][UWSL]I already know the medication they prescribed me so I[UWSL][UWSL] could have saved all that time and went straight to the pharmacy instead.[/UWSL][/UWSL] But that's ok because I had to go to get my [UWSL][UWSL]notification of illness documents.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]But what really bothers me is that I feel like I wasn't taken seriously there. [/UWSL][/UWSL]All they did was[UWSL][UWSL] a quick PCR test and handing me my medication prescriptions that's it. I almost had to BEG that I wanted a doctor to check and listen to my breathing because my heart muscle hurts a bit for the last days. They used a stethoscope for like 10 seconds and that was it. "Oh, there is nothing, don't worry you are fine. Bye" Hmm... yeah sure. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]The condescending attitude, like they were talking to a kid[/UWSL][/UWSL]. Wouldn[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t surprise me if I got Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or massive lung problems but who cares right? Fuck doctors. :feelsree:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Was a shit experience and a waste of time. First of all the medication: [UWSL][UWSL]I already know the medication they prescribed me so I[UWSL][UWSL] could have saved all that time and went straight to the pharmacy instead.[/UWSL][/UWSL] But that's ok because I had to go to get my [UWSL][UWSL]notification of illness documents.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]But what really bothers me is that I feel like I wasn't taken seriously there. [/UWSL][/UWSL]All they did was[UWSL][UWSL] a quick PCR test and handing me my medication prescriptions that's it. I almost had to BEG that I wanted a doctor to check and listen to my breathing because my heart muscle hurts a bit for the last days. They used a stethoscope for like 10 seconds and that was it. "Oh, there is nothing, don't worry you are fine. Bye" Hmm... yeah sure. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]The condescending attitude, like they were talking to a kid[/UWSL][/UWSL]. Wouldn[UWSL][UWSL]'[/UWSL][/UWSL]t surprise me if I got Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) or massive lung problems but who cares right? Fuck doctors. :feelsree:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
What medication did they give you?

I got some weak ass cough pills. And nothing else. But this is why we're all wearing mask and shutting down business. What a joke and yes doctors and especially hole nurses are the worst they could care less

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
make it short and snappy next time, maybe then i'll read it.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What medication did they give you?
I got some weak ass cough pills. And nothing else.
Some pretty standard medication like Ibuprofen 400 and NAC 600.
But this is why we're all wearing mask and shutting down business. What a joke and yes doctors and especially hole nurses are the worst they could care less
Its still not sure if I got covid. Maybe I got some really nasty viral infection. But yeah, this is why [UWSL][UWSL]entire global economies are ruined[UWSL][UWSL] with devastating effects on future generations.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yea as a few of us stated in your previous thread @Asylum Patient , these people dont give a fuck. Only thing these professionals are trained at is doling out the meds, which is where they make money. They want you in and out as quick as possible. This type of system is not meant to cater to your needs or wants, only to establish the cartel that is the drug industry.

For a better result, you will have to go see alternative health clinics that specialize in certain things.

Activity
So far there's no one here