LOL just got approved for a $300 credit card

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
My credit score is 300, have you even seen a person with a score that low, I've got a credit score lower then a cracksmoker from detroit. Now I got approved last month for one when my credit score was 400 and maxxed it out in Mexico, this pajeet keeps calling me begging me to pay a payment on the plan, I just hang up, anyways I'm about to max this out on vodka, pizza and maybe a whore if I can find a good looking one nearby. Who here is a debtcel, I've got like $7000 in debt that is never getting paid, I'm taking the Sam Hyde approach fuck these niggers :feelscowboy:

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I have the opposite mentality. I hate paying anything in credit. Even phones and stuff, I gotta have the full amount and buy it outright. Even a car, I don't own one and never will probably, but I always imagined I'd only buy one if I had the full sum saved up.

Doesn't make any sense but that's just how my brain works. It's autism.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I have the opposite mentality. I hate paying anything in credit. Even phones and stuff, I gotta have the full amount and buy it outright. Even a car, I don't own one and never will probably, but I always imagined I'd only buy one if I had the full sum saved up.

I view credit as free money :feelscowboy: so I view it as better then cash, because I know I'm never giving a single one of these credit card companies a single cent. They can't garnish my wages, take money from my bank account or do anything but cry and call me 500x a day begging for a small payment. It's never going to happen

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I view credit as free money :feelscowboy: so I view it as better then cash, because I know I'm never giving a single one of these credit card companies a single cent. They can't garnish my wages, take money from my bank account or do anything but cry and call me 500x a day begging for a small payment. It's never going to happen
They don't send bailiffs to confiscate your posessions if you don't pay in the states?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
They don't send bailiffs to confiscate your posessions if you don't pay in the states?
Nah, they just call and bitch at you. If you're a wagie, they can garnish your wages. But because I'm on neetbux, they can't take any shekels from my retard check each month :feelscowboy::feelscowboy: the only thing I regret is not being able to get a higher credit limit, I was aiming to get like $10,000 all at once but my score got btfo'd by old medical bills

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have a similar debt to you because of a former gambling addiction. Technically the credit card companies shouldn't have approved me for their cards because of my bad credit rating. I have 5 credit cards maxed out, the largest is $1200.

I remember PayPal give me credit and I used it to buy a Nintendo Switch which I instantly sold for the cash. This week they emailed saying they were giving me $300 more credit even though my account is blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My credit score is 300, have you even seen a person with a score that low, I've got a credit score lower then a cracksmoker from detroit. Now I got approved last month for one when my credit score was 400 and maxxed it out in Mexico, this pajeet keeps calling me begging me to pay a payment on the plan, I just hang up, anyways I'm about to max this out on vodka, pizza and maybe a whore if I can find a good looking one nearby. Who here is a debtcel, I've got like $7000 in debt that is never getting paid, I'm taking the Sam Hyde approach fuck these niggers :feelscowboy:

I've never once made a payment to a debt collector they just stop calling me they gave up:feelslol:

This reminds me though my bank wants to give me 500 dollars time to make an appointment daddy is getting some cheap hookers on the blade tonight :feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Debt collector is a meme:feelslol: You should treat yourself to a cheep blade hooker dont over spend you'll need extra money for copes and extra crispy chicken tendies :feelsuhuh:

T

TiredPoorNEET

NEET
Dec 1, 2021

Nice

Activity
So far there's no one here