LOL just fucked another anime girl

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I was back in my childhood home and I was walking through my house and then became aware I was in a dream, I instantly dreamed up this huge ass titty anime girl that was thick and went balls deep as you would expect, I was feeling the tactile sensations like I was having sex, alright so get this though :feelsskeptic: my dad walked in and he said while I was sleeping I was pushing my fist onto the side my head, I can't think of a way to explain this but :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: I don't care I was pushing those neurons to gime a huge anime tittybitch, now excuse me I must go back to sleep, I need to go for round 2

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Milki

this was me having lucid dream sex with milki she was the anime girl, she was poking my cock, ok really i g otta go to sleep I want another lucid dream, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna spend money buying one of those lucid dream headsets fuck it

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Damn, I tried lucid dreaming a lot and it just doesn't work for me. I wake up or the dream disappears when I become aware of the fact that it's a dream.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
:feelsugh: didn't have another dream, over-tier for dreamingcels, time to spend another couple months of my life trying to lucid dream

Can i ask younsomethimg?
go ahead

Damn, I tried lucid dreaming a lot and it just doesn't work for me. I wake up or the dream disappears when I become aware of the fact that it's a dream.
Yeah, that happens to me a lot. I'm thinking I might have lucid dreamed because I ate a huge meal rich in tryptophan, took some B vitamins. Supposedly this helps because while you're busy digesting food, it raises serotonin up - and immediately after falling asleep, you enter into your REM sleep cycle. I'm not sure the exact mechanism for lucid dreaming but you dream when you're in your REM sleep cycle like you probably already know and serotonin lengthens the time you're in your REM sleep cycle. So this is why people in lucid dreaming communities actually time their REM sleep cycles, then wake themselves up, then fall asleep again after eating something like a banana or some other tryptophan rich food. It's somewhat worked for me but yeah :feelsrope:it's hard as fuck to do. I've played around with so many drugs, herbs, supplements, foods, just so I can lucid dream and it almost never happens to me. I think I'll try out one of those lucid dreaming prototypes and report back :feelsok: let the niggers here know if they actually work

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I just thought of a theory on lucid dreaming so hear me out my niggers :feelsbook: so when you're in your REM sleep cycle, you're essentially in a low state of consciousness and dreaming and all that. So what makes someone like me imagine a long off past memory like my childhood, what's the point of this happening? I'm thinking that while I was asleep, there was some sort of cue in my background by my family that reminded me of my childhood and my brain became confused, I'm not sure how to properly explain this but it feels like it makes intuitive sense now that I think about it somewhat. Sometimes when you smell something, hear a video game soundtrack, you are instantly reminded me of something from your childhood. Normally when you're conscious and fully awake, you'd get flashes of memories and feelings from those times as a kid. But what happens when you're dreaming? :feelsbook::feelsbook::feelsbook:

So while my brain was busy trying to cram all of the memories from the previous day into my brain somehow, there was a cue that reminded me of my childhood home, I shouldn't have been thinking this so I immediately thought "wtf?" inside the dream and became lucid. Tell me what you think about this game grumps theory :feelsbook: I'm gonna try out some autistic shit next time I sleep and see if this impacts my dreams, will also update, I'm gonna be lucid dream maxxing, I want anime pussy again

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
:feelsugh: didn't have another dream, over-tier for dreamingcels, time to spend another couple months of my life trying to lucid dream

go ahead

Yeah, that happens to me a lot. I'm thinking I might have lucid dreamed because I ate a huge meal rich in tryptophan, took some B vitamins. Supposedly this helps because while you're busy digesting food, it raises serotonin up - and immediately after falling asleep, you enter into your REM sleep cycle. I'm not sure the exact mechanism for lucid dreaming but you dream when you're in your REM sleep cycle like you probably already know and serotonin lengthens the time you're in your REM sleep cycle. So this is why people in lucid dreaming communities actually time their REM sleep cycles, then wake themselves up, then fall asleep again after eating something like a banana or some other tryptophan rich food. It's somewhat worked for me but yeah :feelsrope:it's hard as fuck to do. I've played around with so many drugs, herbs, supplements, foods, just so I can lucid dream and it almost never happens to me. I think I'll try out one of those lucid dreaming prototypes and report back :feelsok: let the niggers here know if they actually work
Are u shadowthehedgehog??

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Do you own a flesh lite?
I bought my first ona at 17, I got another one like 2 years ago, they're fucking kino and worth every cent. Not fleshlights though if you mean the western ones they look kind of wack, I trust the Japanese coomers more

Activity
So far there's no one here