Serious Just be HONEST. No one's gonna see your post or judge you. Well fbi knows about you more than yourself anyway

Your LTGBTQIA+ standpoint

• I am a member and I am of untraditional sexual orientation

• I support LGBT tho I am straight

• I am tolerant

• Tolerant in wide public, but express slightly negative opinions in my close circles

• I am of conservative values, I don't want to hurt their feelings, but I admit I'm not fully acceptin

• Try not to show it too much, but deeply have a hate and resentment towards their agenda

• Openly homophobic, disgusted by all of them and don't care about political correctness

• I might be a homo, but I'm ashamed to join the community. Might seek a help of a psychiatrist

• About to get out of my closet.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
There weren't any open discussions on it but even if there aren't any it in the forum for now, there definitely will be. So better start making this shit clear.
Personally, I am tolerant.

Last edited:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I try to not show it too much, but I absolutely hate them.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
the only lgbbq group I have a problem with are trannies, and only because they seem to destroy online communities and do shit like drag queen story hour

you are literally psychotic if you have a problem with fags like pete buttgag though

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I don't care about them tbh. If they want to have sex with each other, they can go ahead and do it. As long as they don't attempt to coerce me with flashy "phobia" buzzwords to change my views on the fact that I deem it to be immoral on a personal level, then I don't mind them.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
over for me, im like 20%,, extreme mental illness due to years of isolation

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I noticed a lot of gay men are low tier normies or even incel looking.

I wonder if they're gay because they subconsciously rejected the fact that they are incel, so they escape to homosexuality to avoid confronting the fact that they are low value males and to keep up the charade that society is a just world.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I noticed a lot of gay men are low tier normies or even incel looking.

I wonder if they're gay because they subconsciously rejected the fact that they are incel, so they escape to homosexuality to avoid confronting the fact that they are low value males and to keep up the charade that society is a just world.
In mouse utopia experiments overpopulation & alpha mice taking all the females caused some to turn gay.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I have nothing philosophically against gays, trannies and all the other wackos I just dont want to see them wear pulp fiction suits with rubber dildos on their foreheads and call it a pride parade

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I know feds watch me tbh, I just don't give a fuck

Mainländer

Mainländer

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
The only things I hate about that whole LGBTQABC+x:- shit is the pushing it onto children aspect and the hypocrisy (children can decide for a life-change serious decision of sex "change", which is strongly correlated with regret and suicide btw, but a teen can't even kiss an adult or such adult need to be jailed because he "traumatized" her jfl).

As for the practices themselves, everyone has sins are wrong desires. It's a public health problem, but so are other things as well.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
No cuck, no whore, no fag, no wagies.

No cuck: I don't need to explain.

No whore: Look around yourself, what hypersexualism, and normalization of sexual degeneracy turned did to the society.

No fag:
This is just an extension of previous idea. I am not convinced that faggotry is something natural, even if some part of it is, it's a mental disease. Also if faggotry is something normal, then should be incest. Both of them follow the same moral discourse, ad verbatim. If any two or more consenting adult can have sex (irrespective of their gender), it does not matter if they are from the same family. So why make faggotry legal but not incest? Some criminal tendencies can be genetic and natural. Doesn't mean you encourage or normalize them.

No wagies: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: I don't mind if someone wants to become one though.

Also, expressing your opinion on a particular issue is not illegal.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I choose the tolerant in public but express slightly negative opinions in close circles option. I'm not even tolerant or intolerant or anything I just don't think or care about any of this stuff, truly. I have no strong opinions on it or anything like race/religion etc. The slightly negative opinions thing is because a lot of them, and a lot of people who use their ideology want me to have less freedom. They don't want to "live and let live"

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I choose the tolerant in public but express slightly negative opinions in close circles option. I'm not even tolerant or intolerant or anything I just don't think or care about any of this stuff, truly. I have no strong opinions on it or anything like race/religion etc. The slightly negative opinions thing is because a lot of them, and a lot of people who use their ideology want me to have less freedom. They don't want to "live and let live"

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

Life quality = Face X Height
Nov 26, 2020
GrAYcel tier thread.

Fags and trannies are subhumans.

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I feel uncomfortable when they do things either on TV or in real life, and cringe at the idea of one approaching me. I don't care about the political activism, since I don't pay attention to that.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
"<3" niggas be like

I am a member and I am of untraditional sexual orientation​

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
@jojo be like

I am a member and I am of untraditional sexual orientation​