Lifestyle Just an introduction

kamikami

kamikami

NEET
Dec 27, 2020
Hi guys, I’ve never tried to be part of any community before but having had such a positive experience being neet for 90% of the last 10 years I really can’t praise the lifestyle and philosophy enough. It’s 8:30 am here and it’s so nice in bed, but unlike wagie I get out of my comfy bed with exuberance, considering the limitlessly possibilities of the day ahead. I could drive up the coast or go to the beach again, stay at home and finish collecting every fish in animal crossing, play bf3 online for free, practice my trumpet playing, read a book or just sit around and stare at a wall because I can. I won’t be a legit neet anymore soon since I will be studying at a pretty low level to retain my neetbux but I would do that out of choice anyway. I realise living like this may have terrible repercussions some day as everyone keeps telling me but they all seem to have crippling depression so why would I take their advice lol. Anyway I look forward to being around here and that’s about it for now.

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
strong first post ngl
Welcome aboard, mate! Hope you enjoy your stay :yay::yay:
We're all friends here :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I only get depressed after thinking about or interacting with normies

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Hi guys, I’ve never tried to be part of any community before but having had such a positive experience being neet for 90% of the last 10 years I really can’t praise the lifestyle and philosophy enough. It’s 8:30 am here and it’s so nice in bed, but unlike wagie I get out of my comfy bed with exuberance, considering the limitlessly possibilities of the day ahead. I could drive up the coast or go to the beach again, stay at home and finish collecting every fish in animal crossing, play bf3 online for free, practice my trumpet playing, read a book or just sit around and stare at a wall because I can. I won’t be a legit neet anymore soon since I will be studying at a pretty low level to retain my neetbux but I would do that out of choice anyway. I realise living like this may have terrible repercussions some day as everyone keeps telling me but they all seem to have crippling depression so why would I take their advice lol. Anyway I look forward to being around here and that’s about it for now.
Welcome

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I realise living like this may have terrible repercussions some day as everyone keeps telling me but they all seem to have crippling depression so why would I take their advice lol.
Cuz they want you to go through the same ordeal that they are going through. Simple. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

HighIQ post.

Activity
So far there's no one here