Jimmy And The Pulsating Penis

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
I’ll start. So I went to college and my first roommate, Jimmy, had gotten a football scholarship. We were both 18 and got along great. He was pretty alpha, always talked about sex and stuff, he’d strut around in his jockstrap or boxers. Ridiculously good looking, athletic bod, with a youthful hairy chest and he had a respectable mustache for an 18 year old (which probably explains my obsession with mustaches!). I wasn’t fully out, but knew I was gay and had fooled around with some other guys on campus, but never really said anything to Jimmy about it. I did think it was strange for a hot college athlete to not have a girlfriend, and he did tell me about getting laid occasionally, but he didn’t make a big deal about it. So I had gone home for a long weekend, but there was a bad snow storm heading in so I decided to head back to campus early, as I had a presentation or test or something, I got back to the dorm and walked in on Jimmy getting a BJ from a guy. They both, understandably, freaked out but I said it was okay and I’d give them some time to finish, then Jimmy said, “Unless you want to stay?” So I did. It was my first threesome and it was awesome! We all just sucked each other off, and after the third guy left Jimmy crawled into my bed and we fell asleep. The next morning he was still in my bed, the snow was falling and he rolled over and kissed me but then said, “Just between us okay?” “Okay.” and he left. A few weeks went by and we didn’t really talk about it. Then one night he stumbled in drunk and started saying how mad he was he didn’t get laid that night, he stripped down to his boxers and then he crawled into my bed and fell asleep. In the middle of the night we just started kissing and one thing led to another... for the next 9 months we had this secret affair where we’d just have sex (each our first time with anal...it was awesome!) and sleep in each other’s beds. It was this big secret, but it was so hot. I do think it was the first time I’ve fallen in love. After our first year, I moved off campus, Jimmy had an injury and had to move back to California and we lost touch but I think of that time, us snuggling in our little twin bed with the snow falling outside and the freedom we felt exploring each other’s bodies.

😍😍😍😍

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I’ll start. So I went to college and my first roommate, Jimmy, had gotten a football scholarship. We were both 18 and got along great. He was pretty alpha, always talked about sex and stuff, he’d strut around in his jockstrap or boxers. Ridiculously good looking, athletic bod, with a youthful hairy chest and he had a respectable mustache for an 18 year old (which probably explains my obsession with mustaches!). I wasn’t fully out, but knew I was gay and had fooled around with some other guys on campus, but never really said anything to Jimmy about it. I did think it was strange for a hot college athlete to not have a girlfriend, and he did tell me about getting laid occasionally, but he didn’t make a big deal about it. So I had gone home for a long weekend, but there was a bad snow storm heading in so I decided to head back to campus early, as I had a presentation or test or something, I got back to the dorm and walked in on Jimmy getting a BJ from a guy. They both, understandably, freaked out but I said it was okay and I’d give them some time to finish, then Jimmy said, “Unless you want to stay?” So I did. It was my first threesome and it was awesome! We all just sucked each other off, and after the third guy left Jimmy crawled into my bed and we fell asleep. The next morning he was still in my bed, the snow was falling and he rolled over and kissed me but then said, “Just between us okay?” “Okay.” and he left. A few weeks went by and we didn’t really talk about it. Then one night he stumbled in drunk and started saying how mad he was he didn’t get laid that night, he stripped down to his boxers and then he crawled into my bed and fell asleep. In the middle of the night we just started kissing and one thing led to another... for the next 9 months we had this secret affair where we’d just have sex (each our first time with anal...it was awesome!) and sleep in each other’s beds. It was this big secret, but it was so hot. I do think it was the first time I’ve fallen in love. After our first year, I moved off campus, Jimmy had an injury and had to move back to California and we lost touch but I think of that time, us snuggling in our little twin bed with the snow falling outside and the freedom we felt exploring each other’s bodies.

😍😍😍😍

View attachment 29744
Hypocrite :feelsugh:

Activity
So far there's no one here