LOL JFL @ these suicidal wagie-catcher nets at Chinese factories

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
These are called "suicide-nets", they can be found in many tech manufacturing factories in China.

OB-JL309_honhai_G_20100803043342.jpg

This particular factory makes circuit-boards/chips for Apple (Foxconn) and they have a nice wide nets to catch the suicidal wagies flinging off the roofs.

There are more and they are everywhere ... they are like "A network of suicidal wagie catching nets".

Foxconn-suicidenets1.jpg
2020_0105-foxconn-scaled.jpg
FoxconnSuicideNets_1363626591.jpg
6a00d8345275cf69e201b8d29a8b58970c-600wi

Now let's try to reflect and see the whole thing from above:

1. Chinese-wagies make shiny phones.
2. Chinese-wagies jump from the roofs so that they can be free.
3. Chinese companies hang those nets around the building to catch those flinging wagies.
4. Western-wagies live in cages so that they can earn a wage.
5. Then they buy those phones and treat their foids with dinners and shit.
6. Foids take butt-pictures and cast a net by propagating those pics over the microwave network.
7. The propagation attracts more wagies on onlyfans, IG and tiktok.
8. Then wagies get caught in the net and orbit.
9. Then they rope.
10. Thus the cycle completes.

foxconn-factory-workers-looking-out-through-the-suicide-preventing-nets-41749980.png
qmjod0rkgdp31.png
DZ4POBV.png
wage-cage.png
kSejasy.jpg
aDx0OVG_460s.jpg
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
1511183515028.png

Now let's get comfy buddy boyos, the winter is almost here. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

hxozeyv9unp21.jpg

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
When I first heard about those, I couldn't believe they were real. I guess not being born Chinese itself was a stroke of luck.
It is not as if they had mass suicides in a certain period either, people have been killing themselves consistently for years, the company just doesn't care about the lives of Asians.

All of them are quite young too. People would go vegan for the goddamn animals, but they won't give a shit about human factory workers being pushed to a point where they just constantly try to kill themselves.
They're worse off than slaves in middle ages. Well I guess it could be worse. They could be prisoners of war or something. Even then suicide would be a possibility. This is so cruel, it's almost hilarious.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
When I first heard about those, I couldn't believe they were real. I guess not being born Chinese itself was a stroke of luck.
It is not as if they had mass suicides in a certain period either, people have been killing themselves consistently for years, the company just doesn't care about the lives of Asians.

All of them are quite young too. People would go vegan for the goddamn animals, but they won't give a shit about human factory workers being pushed to a point where they just constantly try to kill themselves.
They're worse off than slaves in middle ages. Well I guess it could be worse. They could be prisoners of war or something. Even then suicide would be a possibility. This is so cruel, it's almost hilarious.

The story of Foxconn came out because they were so many, others we don't know. I'm sure they still happen and it's not just with Foxconn.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
ricecels wageslaving 12 hours a day to create iPhones , all so some western foid can use it to send nudes to chad
Noodle smears chad's shit all over her body and posts on tiktok ...

An old wage-slaving ricecel fucks a chicken ...

Welcome to 2021.

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
NEETdom is NOT being unemployed, NEETdom is all about not wanting to work at all.

NEETdom is all about being a dissident.

Let's get comfy, winter is almost here. :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy: :feelscomfy:

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
Material goods( paper money, plastic garbage) gives the masses a sense of superiority over their cattle counterparts. They live for the egotistical drive of being better than others. Marketing heads know this and capitalize on it voraciously. Create a worthless sense of demand that relays on a non-tactile sense of worth, then take advantage of that demand with worthless consumer garbage.

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Imagine being born as a Chinese male. Your government just sees you as slave worker ants, even more so than Western governments. There's also the fact 30 million Chinese men will never be able to marry because of the massive gender imbalance. Brutal life for them.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Material goods( paper money, plastic garbage) gives the masses a sense of superiority over their cattle counterparts. They live for the egotistical drive of being better than others. Marketing heads know this and capitalize on it voraciously. Create a worthless sense of demand that relays on a non-tactile sense of worth, then take advantage of that demand with worthless consumer garbage.
75711dbb-5535-466a-b64c-51905e925510-png.1083719

Consoom, coom, consoom, coom, consoom, coom ...

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
These are called "suicide-nets", they can be found in many tech manufacturing factories in China.

This particular factory makes circuit-boards/chips for Apple (Foxconn) and they have a nice wide nets to catch the suicidal wagies flinging off the roofs.

There are more and they are everywhere ... they are like "A network of suicidal wagie catching nets".

Foxconn-suicidenets1.jpg

3. Chinese companies hang those nets around the building to catch those flinging wagies.
6. Foids take butt-pictures and cast a net by propagating those pics over the microwave network.
9. Then they rope.

foxconn-factory-workers-looking-out-through-the-suicide-preventing-nets-41749980.png
qmjod0rkgdp31.png
DZ4POBV.png
wage-cage.png
kSejasy.jpg
aDx0OVG_460s.jpg
1511183515028.png

Now let's get comfy buddy boyos, the winter is almost here. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

hxozeyv9unp21.jpg

:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Its over for wagies

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
But working is healthy for you bro you'll learn "responsibility" or w/e LMAO
I've seen old homeless men in my country that weren't incel, fucking beggars.
Meanwhile these mongoloidcels wagie all day and come home to a pod-apartment with barely enough space to sleep JFL.
These guys are playing on Torture Difficulty with No Respawn.
white-people-asians-all-look-the-same-white-people-3928987.png

(Edit: This meme BTFO'D me, idk how I'll cope lol)

abcxyz

abcxyz

NEET
Dec 6, 2020

Foxconn-suicidenets1.jpg

9. Then they rope.

qmjod0rkgdp31.png
DZ4POBV.png
wage-cage.png
kSejasy.jpg
aDx0OVG_460s.jpg
1511183515028.png

hxozeyv9unp21.jpg

About half of those guys won't get any girl since china doesn't have enough of them + chads further reduce the chance.

KillLaHearts

KillLaHearts

Intangible Pulse
Dec 15, 2020
Don’t even have power to take their own lives. They don’t even own themselves :cry:

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
Intergalactic alien level HighIQ post.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

Nov 26, 2020
its not much better in US.
It's not much better in any capitalist country. Except in some welfare states and oil rich countries like Norway, Scandinavia and some countries in the middle east.

Activity
So far there's no one here