LOL JFL at how islamic scholars speak about the west

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
"Even worse than that and more haraam is having surgery to make the lips bigger. Such things are unknown except in the case of weakness and defeatism and blind following of the kaafir west. These women are not content with the way Allaah has created them; rather they have started to tamper with their bodies, making things larger or smaller and seeking beauty in something other than that which Allaah has created. Some of them have become a laughing stock among people when they made their lips so big that they looked like the lips of a camel! This is how people who saw them commented on them."

Last edited:
Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
The prophets from the source (Arab countries) have more knowledge and are more halal than western scholars about Islam
This is just normal
Also I think the term west is kind of unspecific unless you mean the world map
Middle east is western Asia

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
The prophets from the source (Arab countries) have more knowledge and are more halal than western scholars about Islam
This is just normal
Also I think the term west is kind of unspecific unless you mean the world map
Middle east is western Asia
Its a saudi scholar bro

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Takbeer!!
25b

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Islamic scholars sounds like typical bluepilled normies that say retarded shit like "we are all beautiful in our own way" or "it's what's on the inside, don't worry about your outside appearance bro"

He sounds like he needs emergency blackpill intervention

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Islamic scholars sounds like typical bluepilled normies that say retarded shit like "we are all beautiful in our own way" or "it's what's on the inside, don't worry about your outside appearance bro"

Hes basically said in the full article people should get surgery for what they absolutely need like to fix a fault and not to tamper with the orginal form of a human

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020

Its cope tbh
Doing all this shit just for women approval is a cope
Losing weight to be more attractive is fine
Getting painful surgeries just for women approval is simpish AF
Hes basically said in the full article people should get surgery for what they absolutely need like to fix a fault and not to tamper with the orginal form of a human
I agree 100%

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Dude scholars from the middle east are the best everyone knows this. Some other parts of the world did have some great scholars so dont discredit them.
Yeah I know.
Uighurs and kiwis have very good scholars
Also a lot of black Muslim heroes from Sub Saharan Africa
You know Mijaah b. Salaah?
First man to die on the battlefield for Islam

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Dude scholars from the middle east are the best everyone knows this. Some other parts of the world did have some great scholars so dont discredit them.
Every Muslim region in the world has been historically known for the mastering of a particular science en masse even the 3ajam like the scholars of India and hadith

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah I know.
I never heard of him. They first person to die for islam was actually a women.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah I know.
When Julaibeeb, another black companion was killed
The prophet said "He is from me, I am from him"

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I think its just coincidence lol
Maybe because in a lot of African countries. They were born as Muslim but I have seen Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali in mosques. Shaq is a devout Muslim who is a man of Allah
Abdul Jabbar is definitely a Muslim. There are many pics of him praying in a mosque

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Maybe because in a lot of African countries. They were born as Muslim but I have seen Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali in mosques. Shaq is a devout Muslim who is a man of Allah
Abdul Jabbar is definitely a Muslim. There are many pics of him praying in a mosque
Muhahamad ali and Jabbar were good muslims. But shaq and mike tyson are those people that say stuff like " I am part of every religion." I saw clips of it nyself.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Muhahamad ali and Jabbar were good muslims. But shaq and mike tyson are those people that say stuff like " I am part of every religion." I saw clips of it nyself.
Shaq said something like that but i dont think Mike Tyson said that
He's actually very committed to Islam since he converted himself

[UWSL][/UWSL]
BQm9zqZCEAEhBol

Daf46983fd7b1e2179d9617d4d144fd1

F15688ebbe28ed2748e047cf4b64c8b8

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
A fault? So he admits Allah made a mistake?

Its cope tbh
Doing all this shit just for women approval is a cope
Losing weight to be more attractive is fine
Getting painful surgeries just for women approval is simpish AF
Depends. Most fatcels can lose weight and do a lot better. But truecels are screwed.

Activity
So far there's no one here