Lifestyle I've Spent More Than 99% of My Lifespan in the Same Room

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
23 years old. I was born in this house, and I spent my entire childhood, teenage years in the same goddamned room. When I was 12, as my peers were socializing, going through several developmental milestones, I was rotting in front of my computer. In highschool, as my classmates were experiencing their first relationships, first kisses, I was rotting in my room, coping with video games. Now that I am in my 20's, most people I know have gotten their first real jobs, and yet here I am, in my room, rotting. If one day, I were to want to ''break the shell'' and join the society, how could I possibly interact with those people? I haven't talked to anyone besides my parents for the last year or so, but I know for a fact that me and ''them'' belong to different species. You can't expect a cave bat and a deer to get along well. Once one reaches a certain age with no forms of socialization, it's all hopeless.
For now, I live off of my parents. But eventually, I won't be able to. Since they do not have any form of wealth whatsoever, I'll be fucked if I don't have some means of income. And I know that I won't, not with this joke of a brain anyways. I envy those who are able to get their hands on some sweet neetbux.

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
When I was 12, as my peers were socializing, going through several developmental milestones, I was rotting in front of my computer. In highschool, as my classmates were experiencing their first relationships, first kisses, I was rotting in my room, coping with video games.

Same, but tbh I wouldn’t have hit any milestones if I “socialized” anyways, which is why I didn’t.

I personally don’t place a lot of value in “friendship” and interpersonal relationships to begin with, I always found it to be too much of a hassle without much reward, a lot of risk. While videogames were always safe and had no consequences even if I sucked at them.

Women would make stuff up and get me in trouble, I would get into fights with guys over stupid shit, have people criticize me or bully me etc. Videogames never insulted me or got me in trouble, and I didn’t have to go anywhere to play them.

If I had socialized more in my teens I would probably be in prison or in the registry, as demonstrated how a recent very innocent interaction with a former female friend ended up with the police being called on me. My inhibitions protected me, and I harmed myself at the first attempt to ignore them.

I’ve just given up, society is not for me and I have no desire to be part of it nor contribute to it.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I personally don’t place a lot of value in “friendship” and interpersonal relationships to begin with, I always found it to be too much of a hassle without much reward, a lot of risk. While videogames were always safe and had no consequences even if I sucked at them.

Women would make stuff up and get me in trouble, I would get into fights with guys over stupid shit, have people criticize me or bully me etc. Videogames never insulted me or got me in trouble, and I didn’t have to go anywhere to play them.
I had the exact same way of thinking, At first glance, friendships don't seem to offer all that much, but to exist and to have a social standing, they are necessary. Without that intimate connection, any act one may exercise, or any achievement one might obtain is just meaningless to the eyes of the general public. You only exist if you connect to others, in some way. Until my 18s, I didn't care about my situation one bit. I could just earn enough to sustain my basic needs, which are water, food, shelter, internet and electricity, and I'd spend most of my time like I always did, playing something or reading. Temporary copes to bear with reality. But as more and more time passed, I've come to the realization that this way of life is simply not sustainable, eventually, I will have to wageslave. There is simply no way around it. And as I wageslave, it will erode my very being, it will destroy the sense of peace and tranquility, as I continuously will be exposed to the other people. I'll see what they have and I don't, my state of despair will be reminded to me every passing second. Naturally I want to change, I want to be like the others, I want to be able to be content with waging, if not content, at least I want to be able to bear it. Yet I can't. I am trapped. The only exit for me is, unfortunately suicide. I will probably take my life as soon as I am no longer able to maintain this lifestyle, as I am simply inseperable from it.
If I had socialized in my teens I would’ve probably be in prison, as demonstrated how a recent very innocent interaction with a former female friend ended up with the police being called on me. I’ve just given up, society is not for me and I have no desire to be part of it nor contribute to it.
I understand that, but what if, when you were a child, your peers approached you? The girls your age threw occasional smiles, smirks and all that. You'd grow up knowing you'd succeed, knowing you'd be a great man one day. That'd give you power. What I truly mean is, the external forces that made you the way you are today, had to be different, for you to enjoy being a part of this mess of a society, at least in my opinion. But for us, the outcasts, even our image of the other side is disrupted. It's like telling a blind man to describe colors. I can't imagine it either, I just delude myself into thinking I do, so that I can pretend that I am able to understand other people.

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
It was just the natural order of things. If you have the traits to become more soyciable (looks, charisma etc) you wouldn’t fathom the idea of spending a minute at home. So it was essentially rigged from the start.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
Can relate, I'm still this stupid room.
This room is where I wasted my entire life.
Yet I'm still here.

Also my first post.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
as demonstrated how a recent very innocent interaction with a former female friend ended up with the police being called on me. My inhibitions protected me, and I harmed myself at the first attempt to ignore them.

I’ve just given up, society is not for me and I have no desire to be part of it nor contribute to it.
hey bro, sucks to be you ngl, I hope you one day find happiness

BUT

what's that story with the police and the former female friend

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020
hey bro, sucks to be you ngl, I hope you one day find happiness

BUT

what's that story with the police and the former female friend

She reported me to the police painting me as some sort of apex predator stalking and harassing her for years, I don’t know the details I didn’t ask, they let me go with a warning not to contact her again or then they would arrest me and prosecute me.

But it’s not true if you check our chats in social media or ask anyone in real life, she liked me a lot (as a friend at least). What I suspect is she started hooking up with some dude, she also reconnected with all her bitchy feminazi friends and I like that I was thrown away like a used toy, I had already served my purpose to her and wasn’t necessary. So the second time I went to hangout with her I got told off (we had hungout before but again, she made a fake story about me) she used that event to say I was stalking her.

Since then I cut all contact with everyone, how easy it is for people to ruin your future, my gigacucked country has prolly the most dangerous cancel culture, I just can’t risk it.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
The house was meant to be your home, but instead it turned into your prison.

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
The house was meant to be your home, but instead it turned into your prison.
Yeah I’m gonna go for a long drive today and get off the silly internet stuff and clear my head.

TerminalNEET

TerminalNEET

NEET
Dec 4, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if I'm actually trapped in an elaborate video game, but it was too difficult to program an entire world/universe so my room is all that really exists and I have to be a neet in the game because if I went too far outside there wouldn't be anything there

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Sorry you missed out on video games and the internet when they didn't suck. If things were as good as they were before the normies invaded the internet, very few people would have a problem with being a NEET.

Activity
So far there's no one here