I’ve never wanted to kms so much as now

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I might another thread on what happen. I guess you could say I finally got a reality check. I’ve been feeling in the dumps for a while now ever since I registered on this site. I actually join hoping this place could cheer me up just a bit and be just a general distraction.

I look at others and then myself and it really becomes evident that we are all on a path that we really can’t do much about. I’ve been trying my best hoping that I could maybe try and make an effort though will power, hard work, and just a positive mindset. It’s just not enough.

The moment you get pushed out of your mother’s womb the majority of your fate has been predetermined. The world really is not all that kind like I previously imagine it was. I think we might be worse off than previous generation. It’s ironic that my generation is suppose to be the most empathetic and yet I see people now living happy life’s.

I’ll just end my bullshit philosophical rant here. Go to school do well and find yourself a nice job with a decent salary. You don’t have to be the best student or employee. Keep your head down and try to get by

Activity
So far there's no one here