I've legitimately developed a fetish for fat and ugly (just not deformed).

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
It's got to do with realness I think. Like, for me attractive women aren't even real. They're completely virtual. It's not like I'll ever, ever have sex with one.

But ugly women, now that just feels real. Not that they have sex with me either, cause I'm an aspie avoidant sperg that's bald as well. But ugly women just feel real.

And it's also got to do with value I think. An ugly woman is less valuable, less wanted. So it's like I'm imagining this person that's actually happy to be with me. And isn't disloyal, so a true bond is forged. And so we could engage in genuine love, crazy sex with complete trust. Genuine intimacy, care and trust. Genuine desire for each other. That's hot.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It's got to do with realness I think. Like, for me attractive women aren't even real. They're completely virtual. It's not like I'll ever, ever have sex with one.

But ugly women, now that just feels real. Not that they have sex with me either, cause I'm an aspie avoidant sperg that's bald as well. But ugly women just feel real.

And it's also got to do with value I think. An ugly woman is less valuable, less wanted. So it's like I'm imagining this person that's actually happy to be with me. And isn't disloyal, so a true bond is forged. And so we could engage in genuine love, crazy sex with complete trust. Genuine intimacy, care and trust. Genuine desire for each other. That's hot.
She won't be truly happy, even is she get used to be with you, she will still wish a good looking bf, as a species we care about looks and what seem attractive to us, especially women are all evolved to be like this, awalt my friend, if you can get sex with such a foid ,you described, well go for it, but don't value them don't fall for them....go for the best you can get always, we don't get much anyways as men

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
She won't be truly happy, even is she get used to you, she will still wish a good looking bf, as a species we care about looks and what seem attractive to us, especially women are all evolved to be like this, awalt my friend, if you can get sex with such a foid ,you describe go for it, but don't value them don't fall for them....go for the best you can get always
Oh that's true, I don't doubt it. But there's still a lot more realness in an ugly woman than in an average one. Yeah she'd trade up if she could. But it's always a mental equation you know. There's this guy that loves you and is really into you, and he's safe and stable. So why would she risk it for a guy that it would probably not work out with? But yeah you do have a good point. The risk is great even there. I'm just saying that it's a better deal than with a not ugly woman.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Oh that's true, I don't doubt it. But there's still a lot more realness in an ugly woman than in an average one. Yeah she'd trade up if she could. But it's always a mental equation you know. There's this guy that loves you and is really into you, and he's safe and stable. So why would she risk it for a guy that it would probably not work out with? But yeah you do have a good point. The risk is great even there. I'm just saying that it's a better deal than with a not ugly woman.
Bc that's how their mindset works, she would rather loose everything for something better, (that's why we got so many divorces)than never risking, bc our brains rewards for risks

ClutchMinning

ClutchMinning

Banned
Nov 19, 2021
image.png

It's in my house, a shrew

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Now take the @chudur-budur pill and learn to appreciate grannies
Well, that's like one line that's hard for me to cross. Idk, I want a woman my age or at max like 10 years difference. Though if it meant quick sex I'd do it with a 40 year old or something, just for the sex.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I totally agree with attractive women aren't real it's not like we can get with them. If you can successfully get with fat/ugly foids I say go for it and good luck.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I totally agree with attractive women aren't real it's not like we can get with them. If you can successfully get with fat/ugly foids I say go for it and good luck.
I can't unfortunately, the circumstances just don't work in my favor in this damn country. But I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

162.19.153.102 join now!
Nov 27, 2020
what inceldom does to a mf :feelsbad:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I think is kind of the same reason I have a crush on 12 years olds

Activity
So far there's no one here