Ive decided i dont like big booty hood bitches any more thank you looksmax Refugee

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelskek: Not because I don't desire them or sexuality attracted to them but because soy society tells me I need to like 2×4 plain tall white bread holes with no ass Thank you @Looksmax Refugee II you've shown me the way bro just completely repress your instincts theory bro :feelsok::feelskek:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Are you still adderal maxxing?
Yes but its wearing off my appetite is back fuck me so. I'm going to plan b I'm going to a weight loss center to get prescription appetite suppression pills and some other pills that make it so your body doesn't attach to fat cells as much i forgot the name of the medication though

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Yes but its wearing off my appetite is back fuck me so. I'm going to plan b I'm going to a weight loss center to get prescription appetite suppression pills and some other pills that make it so your body doesn't attach to fat cells as much i forgot the name of the medication though
When you said plan b my mind went directly to the plan b pill:feelslol::feelslol:

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
because soy society tells me I need to like 2×4 plain tall white bread holes with no ass
Actually its the opposite, nowadays society is promoting fat fucks. Why do you think this "fat ass" thing is being constantly shilled everywhere. jfl @ you nigger

Activity
So far there's no one here