Ive been getting hit on lately!!

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Holy fuck I just got attacked by some prime jb in the taco bell drive through. There were atleast three of them. I cant believe it wtf is going on here. I asked for her number and she said she was a miner so I backed off. Fuck that 8 years. But i was in my car. So if they would of seen my gut it would of been over😢😢

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Holy fuck I just got attacked by some prime jb in the taco bell drive through. There were atleast three of them. I cant believe it wtf is going on here. I asked for her number and she said she was a miner so I backed off. Fuck that 8 years. But i was in my car. So if they would of seen my gut it would of been over😢😢

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Funny how she thought telling you that she was a minor would be the thing that would stop you instead of telling you she had a BF or wasn't interested. You must have come on so strongly that she had to use the threat of the government going after you to stop you.

Activity
So far there's no one here