It's still baffles me at 25 being forced to work

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021
We have so much technology to do the work for us, life doesn't need to be so complicated. Long hours, shit pay, shitty bosses, being somewhere with people you don't like. It's so maddening thinking about it. I lasted two years at Walmart and that was because of spite and SOME decent folks there.

Edit and it doesn't help having mental problems. I'd love to be a normie or better but I'm so fucked after years of abuse from myself and others. Feel like a retard most of the time.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Work your youth away and retire when your old and fragile. Never made sense to me.
Yeah exactly. It should be the other way around. We need the money and freedom while we are still young, not when we are old and fragile because life is already over then.

I see it all the time, some old fucks driving around with a brand new mercedes while most dudes in their twenties have to drive around with used and shitty entry level cars. It should be us the young males who drive those nice cars not those useless old living dead zombies. This is what I hate about life, even if you work your ass off, you reap the rewards only when it's way too late.

The only money I need when I'm 70 years old is for a high quality rope.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Yeah exactly. It should be the other way around. We need the money and freedom while we are still young, not when we are old and fragile because life is already over then.

I see it all the time, some old fucks driving around with a brand new mercedes while most dudes in their twenties have to drive around with used and shitty entry level cars. It should be us the young males who drive those nice cars not those useless old living dead zombies. This is what I hate about life, even if you work your ass off, you reap the rewards only when it's way too late.

The only money I need when I'm 70 years old is for a high quality rope
don't worry in shit countries you are poor young and you are even more poor older :D

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
We have so much technology to do the work for us, life doesn't need to be so complicated. Long hours, shit pay, shitty bosses, being somewhere with people you don't like. It's so maddening thinking about it. I lasted two years at Walmart and that was because of spite and SOME decent folks there.

Edit and it doesn't help having mental problems. I'd love to be a normie or better but I'm so fucked after years of abuse from myself and others. Feel like a retard most of the time.
I never worked a day in my life bcs im like 6'2

Activity
So far there's no one here