Its settled tuxedo mask and i are now confidants

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Let the nigga cook, he speaks so eloquently, he's a proper gentle men living in an uncivilized world. Allow him to spread his wisdom while wearing his tuxedo while sipping on his dry Martini. I'm completely fascinated by this new mysteries user. Who is the man behind the mask?

Question for @TuxedoMask

1. Are you a 1920s british time traveler?
2. Do you always wear your tuxedo?
3. Do you prefer your martini dry?
4. What do you do in your spear time?
5. Who is the man behind the fedora?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-124431_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-124431_Chrome.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20211130-124446_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-124446_Chrome.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Allow me to answer with utmost sincerity.

1. Sadly, if I were a time traveler I would not be here, but instead travel to the 1600's of Europe at the dawn of the Scientific Revolution. Imagine for a moment the age of invention and technology taking the continent by storm. It must've have been a most exciting time for humanity.

2. My tuxedos are meant to be seen only by my closest friends and highly esteemed guests.

3. Depending on how my mood is, I will likely go with dry

4. Books, literature, stories, writing books, books are my life and blood these days. If I'm feeling adventurous I will enjoy a re-watch of Sailor Moon while sipping on the best Matcha tea around.

5. "it is the unknown that defines our existence"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Allow me to answer with utmost sincerity.

1. Sadly, if I were a time traveler I would not be here, but instead travel to the 1600's of Europe at the dawn of the Scientific Revolution. Imagine for a moment the age of invention and technology taking the continent by storm. It must've have been a most exciting time for humanity.

2. My tuxedos are meant to be seen only by my closest friends and highly esteemed guests.

3. Depending on how my mood is, I will likely go with dry

4. Books, literature, stories, writing books, books are my life and blood these days. If I'm feeling adventurous I will enjoy a re-watch of Sailor Moon while sipping on the best Matcha tea around.

5. "it is the unknown that defines our existence"
Well said my good man, what country do you reside in? I'm in northern California.

Sorry to say my lord but it may be perceived as rude if you dont give another kind sir a reaction:feelseheh:

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
Well said my good man, what country do you reside in? I'm in northern California.
Currently I'm residing in the fair country called Finland.
Sorry to say my lord but it may be perceived as rude if you dont give another kind sir a reaction
Oh dear, how do I say this? I'm afraid I am subscribed to a personal ideology I promised too keep, that being to restrain from using social media likes. I see it as a woman past time. Point being, clicking on a smiley on my computer screen is how I say, cringe worthy. Preferably a nice response and an healthy exchange of back and forth is my "reaction".

Again, It's not my aim to offend. Thank you.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Currently I'm residing in the fair country called Finland.

Oh dear, how do I say this? I'm afraid I am subscribed to a personal ideology I promised too keep, that being to restrain from using social media likes. I see it as a woman past time. Point being, clicking on a smiley on my computer screen is how I say, cringe worthy. Preferably a nice response and an healthy exchange of back and forth is my "reaction".

Again, It's not my aim to offend. Thank you.
LMFAO unfiltered suifuel for @Neetgod

Activity
So far there's no one here