its over

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Two routes you can take now imo:

Option a: You actually get a job now but only for one week or smth. Its all for manipulation purposes. You then say that you tried your best but [insert creative excuse]. This should calm everything down for a while, earn you good boy points and give you many months to neet again.

Option b: Let it escalate. Say to your father that your life and everything that happens in your life is his fault because he brought you into this world.

Pegasus

Pegasus

I love you more than I can bear
Apr 18, 2022
Not everyone can handle it though
Indeed, one must exercise caution when walking down this alley. Speaking from experience, being homeless for almost a year allowed me to hone myself both spiritually and physiologically. It is easy to assume that those who brave the streets have nothing, but the opposite is actually true if one chooses to materialize it. By consistently drawing forth a greater wavelength through fasting and exposure to the elements, you will find yourself closer to the domain of Gods, with abundant head space for spiritual gymnastics. Homelessness can be a choice for some.

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Indeed, one must exercise caution when walking down this alley. Speaking from experience, being homeless for almost a year allowed me to hone myself both spiritually and physiologically. It is easy to assume that those who brave the streets have nothing, but the opposite is actually true if one chooses to materialize it. By consistently drawing forth a greater wavelength through fasting and exposure to the elements, you will find yourself closer to the domain of Gods, with abundant head space for spiritual gymnastics. Homelessness can be a choice for some.

Some people are just that fragile that they step outside their home and start to panic

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
Option b: Let it escalate. Say to your father that your life and everything that happens in your life is his fault because he brought you into this world.
"Isn't bringing a child into life and forcing him into work considered rapist and slavery?"

Activity
So far there's no one here