It's over?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Am I understanding this right or what the great doxxing that just happened is basically a death sentence to this already dead forum it never even began for neets.me

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
According to earlier haruhi posts nothing has changed here

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Am I understanding this right or what the great doxxing that just happened is basically a death sentence to this already dead forum it never even began for neets.me
Sorta, Serge and Master basically abandoned their forums after getting doxxed by the New York Times, which is understandable, sadly, it means that the forums servers might not get paid for anymore so they’ll shut down. Incels.is (and SS maybe too) was saved and someone else took up the mantle but Looksmax and NEETS have yet to find someone. Odds are there’s not gonna be anyone to save this very small forum.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Sorta, Serge and Master basically abandoned their forums after getting doxxed by the New York Times, which is understandable, sadly, it means that the forums servers might not get paid for anymore so they’ll shut down. Incels.is (and SS maybe too) was saved and someone else took up the mantle but Looksmax and NEETS have yet to find someone. Odds are there’s not gonna be anyone to save this very small forum.
Saved by who? The fbi?

Activity
So far there's no one here