Its over for you atila

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Looks like you wont be able to go to the bar and pull snow bunnys anytime soon my nigga. I told you these elite fag jews were coming for you pretty boy. It's over for charone's. Dont bother calling me from the fema camp. Dont say I didnt warn you.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Remember that claim that 10x the people are asymptomatic and show no symptoms and build a natural immunity to it, the overall cases stand at 47m in America. Or how about the idea that 70% of people are vaccinated and cases are spiking? MY DELTA+++ VARIANT BRO!!!!! who believes this shit genuinely

Oke

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Download

meanwhile businesses are getting trillions in financial aid they don't need to "keep the economy afloat" here in America for the entirety of 2021, the government is giving a SHIT ton of money per employee $40,000/yr in refundable tax credit, for every wagefuck

>The credit remains at 70% of qualified wages up to a $10,000 limit per quarter so a maximum of $7,000 per employee per quarter for all of 2021.
PER QUARTER OHHH OHH HAHAHAHAHAH :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: over a fucking cold, I swear to God these niggers just print money and ship it out in bundles to their homies while LARPing on CNN that this cold is gonna end us all and get away with it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 25277

meanwhile businesses are getting trillions in financial aid they don't need to "keep the economy afloat" here in America for the entirety of 2021, the government is giving a SHIT ton of money per employee $40,000/yr in refundable tax credit, for every wagefuck

>The credit remains at 70% of qualified wages up to a $10,000 limit per quarter so a maximum of $7,000 per employee per quarter for all of 2021.
PER QUARTER OHHH OHH HAHAHAHAHAH :feelsLUL::feelsLUL: over a fucking cold, I swear to God these niggers just print money and ship it out in bundles to their homies while LARPing on CNN that this cold is gonna end us all and get away with it
Agreed its these retarded normies who go along with anything 90 percent of people I see are walking outside alone wearing mask. Its straight out of the twighlite zone my nigga

Activity
So far there's no one here