Its over for me guys celtictruecel says im a bully

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Even though he makes a thread about me and @Atila almost daily and uses our pictures as his avi. but if you say anything back your the evil one :feelslol::feelslol: It's over for us guys. I'm sorry:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211127-130445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211127-130445_Chrome.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 48
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I could say the same to you, anything I ever posted about you was light hearted but you were the one who first stepped over the line by bringing family into it. Then when I try to get my revenge and comment about your family you call me a dick head. Plus you make fun of autists which is a normie bully trait.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I could say the same to you, anything I ever posted about you was light hearted but you were the one who first stepped over the line by bringing family into it. Then when I try to get my revenge and comment about your family you call me a dick head. Plus you make fun of autists which is a normie bully trait.
Got it I didnt know if you were joking or not we dont really conversate much so I wasnt sure if you were trolling or what. My bad about the family thing but I did change the title dont you recall. Then you made that comment about mine. What do you want me to say thank you I dont get it. If your going to dish it out then you should be able to take it too. Dont take it so person. I actually think your a great user and post funny stuff but you never give me dopamine hits so it makes me angry.

I'm not making fun of autis just pointing out traits that I've noticed. I have nothing against autist at all. However they do have intresting mannerisms I cant help to notice a pattern. My two step brothers are autistic.

Activity
So far there's no one here