It’s not normal to have worms in your poop??

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
5D5090F1 1032 439F B2AD 64738927C876

$2.50 Thread

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
no it's not. You gotta burn them out with medicine. big problem. gross & they'll lead to infection & nutritional deficiencies

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
no it's not. You gotta burn them out with medicine. big problem. gross & they'll lead to infection & nutritional deficiencies

i must have picked these up in thailand

$0.50 Reply

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Not normal per se but I think it happens to everyone at least once or twice in their life. Take medicine asap.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
How long was your worm?

This guy just pulled off a 32 feet long tapeworm out of his butt-hole, he is doing fine though.

If your worm hightmogs you, I would say you shouldn't pull that out in front of any foid, you will get cucked by the worm immediately.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If your worm hightmogs you, I would say you shouldn't pull that out in front of any foid, you will get cucked by the worm immediately.
I imagine that'd be a huge problem in the operating room. A female surgeon operates to remove the worm from the patients body. As she's pulling the worm out little by little, she realizes that it's almost 8 feet tall, taller than any man she'd seen. Aroused, she immediately strips and shoves the worm in her vagina. She passes out from intense orgasms as the 8 feet worm makes its way into her cervix, laying down eggs, ultimately creating human-worm hybrids. Brutal. Wormpilled again.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I imagine that'd be a huge problem in the operating room. A female surgeon operates to remove the worm from the patients body. As she's pulling the worm out little by little, she realizes that it's almost 8 feet tall, taller than any man she'd seen. Aroused, she immediately strips and shoves the worm in her vagina. She passes out from intense orgasms as the 8 feet worm makes its way into her cervix, laying down eggs, ultimately creating human-worm hybrids. Brutal. Wormpilled again.
The tapeworm is also white and jacked (it's made up of 100% muscle, 0% bodyfat), they said to have good jawlines and solid forward facial growth too.

Here is an electron microscope image:
EHF5mRk.jpeg

It's over.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
i was dreaming about that one time

Activity
So far there's no one here